part 33

we go to get ready. blake said he knew a guy that could take us in 2 hours. josh and i are in his room getting ready. i got out of the shower and got dressed while josh showered. i'm now sitting on his bed on my phone when he comes out in a towel. his messy brown hair on his forehead. his beautiful eyes. and his body. i get up and go run my hands down his chest stopping at the top of his towel which is at his v line.

you: i-
josh: we can talk ab us tonight. let's have fun today. ok?

i nod and kiss him passionately. it turns to a little make out before he got dressed. we meet downstairs and i see addison and bryce on the couch talking. they are both crying. addison sees me and runs hugging me.

you: are you guys ok?
addison: we um we decided to um finish the week dating. and then stick to being friends
you: i'm so sorry
addison: because we want to not be held back by eachother

i hug her tight and then go hug bryce. should me and josh do what they are gonna do? i'll talk to him later. they wipe their tears. everyone gets in 2 cars. one is me josh jaden and mads. the other is addison blake charli and bryce. while josh drives he rests his hand on my thigh not wanting to let me go.

mads: your gonna be so good in a movie luv
you: thank you
jaden: you and bryce will do great.

josh is still staying quiet. i place my hand on his that's on my thigh. i rub it against his hand. we get to the place and get suited up. we go in the plane.

mads: i'm fucking scared
addison: you got this
blake: it's gonna be fun
bryce: ya
josh: i'm scared too

i grab his hand and peck his lips. we finally get all the way up that we are supposed to go. first blake and charli jump. then bryce and addison. then jaden and mads. now it's josh and i. we stand on the end he on the plane and jump. he is screaming so loud. i laugh. minutes later we finally are back on ground. josh looks scarred for life. i go and hug him while laughing.

you: you good?
josh: why'd you make me do that *laughd
you: i'm sorry babe

i hug him tighter. we all decide on saddle ranch for dinner. i'm between addison and josh. bryce is in the other side of addison. everyone else is across. besides josh, i'm definitely gonna miss addison the most. for some reason her and i were always closer than me and mads or me and charli. i'm really gonna miss them though. we all eat (i'm ok with eating again) after that we head to the cars when hollywood fix stops us. his name is fletcher.

fletcher: hey guys! why do y'all look upset?
bryce: um nessa and i are moving to hawaii for a little to be in a movie
fletcher: any big stars in it with y'all?
you: noah schnapp and millie bobbie brown
fletcher; that's cool. so what does this mean for braddison and jessa?
jaden: sorry dude that's personal right now

he knows that me and josh's and addi and bryce have trouble talking ab it rn.

fletcher; got ya. ok i'll let you guys go bye!

we all wave bye and get in the cars. once we are back josh and i go straight to his room to have the talk we have been avoiding all day. we sit on hit bed facing eachother.

you: so bryce and addison.
josh: oh ya what are they doing?
you: they are gonna date until we leave. then they are g- gonna break up. they don't wanna hold eachother back. they said it would be ok if they saw other people. i think m- maybe we should try that too
josh: it sounds best

he hugs me as we both cry.

josh: i don't know how i'm gonna live without you baby girl
you: ik i need you

then we lay their all night cuddling and watching movies together. we didn't get any sleep bc we wanted to spend as much time together as possible. in the morning.

you: shit it's 9
josh: really?
you: ya. we should go eat.
josh: ok. wait. promise me that when your in hawaii you will eat two or 3 meals a day.
you: i promise

i kiss him and we head down. mads and charli made bacon and eggs. i sit at the counter but josh pulls me into his lap not wanting to let me go. all day we all spend every minute hanging out.

................