part 69

you: i'm ready to marry you

the smile on his face grows even bigger as i lean in and kiss him. everyone cheers for us but not too loud to wake jordan and carson. hours later we get to go home. josh and i carry carson and jordan to carson's room. i gently lay carson in her crib. we turn her monitor on and then go lay jordan down. we turn on his monitor and go to our room.

josh: i'll finally be able to call you my wife

he pulls me into a kiss and i just melt into it.

you: and i can't wait for that day *smiles
josh: i'll get up with jordan and carson tonight. your gonna sleep ok?

i nod. we lie down cuddling and fall asleep. when i wake up the next morning josh isn't in bed so i head to carson's room to see him asleep on the rocking chair. jordan on his chest and carson in his arms. i go stand next to him and run my hands through his hair leaning down pressing my lips to his. his eyes slowly open. my hands are still in his messy hair lightly scratching his head.

you: how many times did you have to get up
josh: once. but i didn't sleep at all.
you: give me them

i pick up jordan and hold him on my side and cradle carson in my other arm.

you: go get some rest.

he goes to our room to sleep and i go downstairs to the doorbell ringing. i go over and struggle to open the door since my arms are full with the kids.

michelle: sweetie let me help you

she takes jordan from my arms.

liv: where's josh?
you: he insisted on me sleeping last night so he got up with carson and jordan. he didn't sleep at all.
john; so he's sleeping right now?
you: ya. oh can one of you feed jordan? i have to feed carson.
liv: i've got it

we all go to the kitchen. michelle places jordan in his height chair while liv gets his food. she sits down and feeds him. i warm carson's bottle while bouncing her.

you: thank you guys for helping us
john: anytime kiddo

i grab her bottle out of the microwave and put the nipple on. i start feeding her while bouncing a tiny bit. i feel arms wrap around my waist and kisses pressed all over my cheek.

you: i told you to sleep
josh: i couldn't.
will: josh can we play video games?
josh: um ness you need any help?
you: i'm good. i've got your mom and liv
josh: ok

he kisses my cheek again and goes off with will and their dad.

you: are my parents coming over?
michelle: ya. they ran to the store.
you: ok

6 months later

priest: you may now kiss the bride

josh pulls me close and kisses me while everyone cheers. we all drive to the little party thing after the wedding. josh and i are in the middle of the floor slow dancing trying so hard not to laugh.

you: we suck at dancing
josh: yes. yes we do
you: this is so awkward everyone is looking at us
josh: i know

we both are about to laugh so hard when the song finally ends and everyone returns to what they are doing. josh and i burst out laughing.

you: finally *laughs
josh: if we would've laughed during that that would have sucked
you: ya

we go over to our friends and they hand us jordan and carson. jordan is 2 and a half and still hasn't said his first word.

addison: wow. our bestfriends are married with two kidsssss
you: i knowww
bryce: i can't wait to teach jordan to ride a bike
blake: yet you still haven't learned

we all laugh.

mads: better get on that brycey
charli: guys we are so olddddd bryce your 25 addison is 24 jaden and blake are 23 josh mads and ness your all 22 and i'm 21.
jaden: ya but your still the baby

we all have fun with our friends and family.

.................