part 10

nessas pov~

you: noah this is my boyfriend josh
josh: NO WAY! NOAH SCHNAPPE?!
noah: JODH RICHARDS?!
josh: omg your in stranger things!
noah: and your a famous tiktoker!
josh: dude i've always wanted to meet you
noah: i've always wanted to meet you! nessa your dating him?!

i smile

you: lucky aren't i?
noah: hell ya!

him and josh bro hug. then we all sit on the couch. i'm between them.

josh: ok so i need to know. does hopper get out of russia?!
noah: not supposed to say but ya.
josh: yes!
you: and you thought i was fan girling over charli

i laugh

josh: ya but that's just charli. i've known her forever. this is noah fucking schnappe!
you: that's how i feel ab him bub. i've known him forever but wanted to meet char.
noah: i've actually danced with charli before
you: really?
noah: ya
you: dude so your telling me i could've met her sooner??

he laughs. we talk for a while. there is another knock. i open the door.

you: MILLIE!!

she hugs me

millie: hey nessa! i missed you!
you: i missed you too! oh this is my bf josh richards
josh: NO WAY!
millie: wait! your from tiktok!! dude your on my fyp all the time!

josh's mouth drops.

josh: nessa how the hell fo you know her?!
noah: she's my gf *laughs
josh: OMG!

we all sit on the couch and talk. we made tiktoks too. no one knows that noah and millie are dating besides their families and now josh. and no one knows ab josh and i except our families, friends and millie and noah. we all make tiktoks and everyone from sway is going insane that we are with them. they're all huge stranger things fans. we hang out until like 8 at night. noah and millie gave josh their numbers because he literally loved them. they leave and josh and i go to my room and lay down.

josh: i still can't believe you know them
you: i still can't believe you fangirled. and they fangirled over you!

i laugh

josh: what can i say? i'm just so perfect

i laugh and kiss him. we fall asleep. we leave tomorrow night to head to canada at 11:30. so almost midnight. the next day. we hangout with my parents all day. it's now 8 at night. my parents went to dinner like 40 minutes ago. josh and i are in my room. i'm feeling horny and bored so i roll over smirking at josh.

smut⚠️

you: remember what we never got to finish last week?

he grins so big. he pins me to the bed leaning over top of me. i smirk. he quickly leans down sucking on my neck and pulls away

josh: you'll get a hickey
you: i can cover it

he nods and goes back to sucking on my neck. auickly he slides my shirt off. off with that came my bra. he kisses all over my collarbone and chest. he got down to my pants and slid his off too. he is just in his boxers. even though i say he has a pretzel duck it's actually fucking big. it's making a huge ass bulge in his boxers. he rubs me through my underwear until i'm soaked.

josh: who did this to you?

he asks innocently

you; you did babe

i say between breaths. he pulls off my underwear and kisses around my folds teasing me.

you: fuck josh just do something!

i got so impatient i couldn't handle it. he then made figure eights with his tounge and i tossed my head back in pleasure. he started to finger me. two fingers and fastly. he curled them to hit my g- spot.
he hit it 4 times.

you: joshhh i'm so closeee

he pulls his fingers out.

you: what the fuck?!

then he roughly starts to eat me out. holy fuck this is so good. without warning he pushes his tongue into me making me moan loud as shit. he flicks it around earning more moans from me.

you: i'm about to-

my door opens. josh shoved his tongue in one more time but this time was as forceful as he could making me release all over his tounge. he quickly pulls out and licks it and wipes his mouth.

mom: what the hell?!

i toss josh his shorts to cover up his boner. i pull the blanket over me and josh slides under to hide himself.

mom: was josh's tongue just in your private area?!
you: i- um- i-
josh: i-
mom: i didn't need to see that!
you: mom just- please leave this is so awkward

she doesn't seem very mad she was just shocked. i mean she probably expected that we have done it. she laughs and closes the door.

you: fuck i'm so sorry
josh: it's ok babe

i smile and peck his lips. he hasn't gotten any pleasure so i kiss his neck leaving a dark purple hickey causing him to moan. idc if my parents hear. nothing is as bad as my mom walking in on that. i kiss all over his abs and palm him through his boxers. i pull them off and start to give him a blowjob. then i deep throat him causing him to go nuts. i feel him twitch and a warm liquid squirt down my throat. i swallow and sit up. he is smiling. we are both out of breath. we couldn't do anything more because we don't have condoms.

smut over⚠️

he smiles and kisses me. he pulls the covers over us as we fall asleep. we only got like 2 hours of sleep then woke up to go to the airport. we said bye to my parents and ubered there. we get on the plane and it takes off.

....................

this was long.