part 45

4 months later.

i have my baby bump now. it's not very big but i still go in public wearing baggy clothes. i just don't need people hating on me right now. josh and i have looked for places in LA so we could still be close to our friends but all the places are too huge or way too small. we haven't told our friends we are looking for a new place. just our families know. right now josh and our friends and i are at the hospital. they are gonna tell us if it's a boy or a girl. i'm lying on the bed while they do the ultrasound. josh is holding my hand and everyone else is standing around the room waiting.

doctor: congratulations on your baby boy

i smile so big and josh leans down kissing me.

bryce: yes! i knew it! pay up!

addison charli and blake hand mads bryce and jaden each 20 dollars.

jaden: knew it was gonna be a boy
mads: haha me jaden and bryce were right!
josh: we're you seriously betting on our baby? *laughs
charli: maybeeee
blake: well what did you guys think it was gonna be
you: we both were guessing girl
bryce: me jaden and mads are just so good at guessing

i playfully roll my eyes and everyone leaves the room except josh so i can change. today while everyone heads to sway josh and i go to my apartment to have the buying a place talk again. we get there and sit at the kitchen counter eating grapes.

you: we still haven't found a place and i'm already 4 months in
josh: well this is just an idea. but we could move to canada. i mean there are better schools up there than LA. and my parents are there. my mom doesn't work and liv is graduating next month so they could help out.
you: that doesn't sound like a bad idea
josh: and we could stay with my parents until we get it furnished before the baby is born.
you: that sounds good. we can start to look online.

we both pull out our phones and look for houses in toronto canada so we will be super close to his parents.

you: i found one that looks pretty good
josh: i found two

we show eachother.

the one that i found

two that josh found

you: i think that first one you found looks the bestjosh: ya that one is my favorite

josh: ya that one is my favorite. it looks big but not huge. and it doesn't look like it has too many neighbors which should be good
you: how are we gonna see it?
josh: we can go to canada for a week and check it out?
you: ok
josh: we can stay with my parents. we should have yours come up too.
you: ya our families can meet and we can all go check the house out
josh: ok let me talk to my mom first then you can talk to your parents ab coming up.
you: ok

he goes off to the living room while on the phone with his parents and comes back in 10 minutes later.

...............