part 6

bryce: so y'all are datingggggg
jaden: cuteeeeee

tayler and kelianne are laughing because they are the only non drunk ones since they are the oldest.

charli: get it bestieeeeee
you: yaaaaa

then tayler and kelianne get us all to bed. josh and i are laying in bed of one of the guest rooms.

you: your so sexyyy joshhhh
josh: soo aree youu

he kisses me and we fall asleep. the next morning i wake up with a massive headache.

you: joshhh get up

i shake him awake. i realize he's shirtless and i'm in just a bra. i still had pants on though

you: josh!!
josh: whattttt
you: did we um-

he sees me without a shirt and smirks but then he looks worried

josh: i don't know. i don't remember anything
you: shit. we should go ask someone if they know

he agrees. we both throw shirts on and head downstairs. we see kelianne.

you: kelianne!
kelianne: hey nessa
you: do you have any clue if josh and i did anything last night? i woke up without a shirt!

she laughs

kelianne: no. you puked on your shirt so i had to get you to take it off

i let out the breath i didn't know i had been holding.

you: thank god.

everyone else comes down. mads jaden bryce and addison all look at me and bryce raising an eyebrow.

mads: is there something you two would like to explain?

josh and i look at eachother confused. bryce holds up him phone showing a picture of josh and i making out last night.

josh: i- um- ....
addison: so are you guys dating yet?
you: no. not dating but kinda like talking with um occasional kissing

addison and mads squeal while jaden and bryce dap josh up.

2 months later

so everyone is doing good. josh asked me out a month and a half ago and we are dating now. we haven't said i love you yet but fuck i really want to. i do love this kid. he makes me so damn happy. anyways today is monday. christmas is on friday. josh and i are leaving here tomorrow to head to new jersey to see my family. we are staying til the day after christmas. then we are flying to canada to be with his family for a few days. i practically live at sway now. i keep lots of clothes and all necessities in josh's room. we only really go to my house for like date night or when we wanna be alone ;)  i only eat like one or two whole meals a week. i starve myself all the time. right now we are packing. we just packed everything i would need from my house and now i'm lying on josh's bed while he's packing.

josh: baby
you: what
josh: have you seen my tan hoodie? i had it like ten minutes ago-

he looks over to me and i laugh.

josh: you little shit

he laughs. earlier when he wasn't looking i took it and put it on. i laugh.

josh: come on i need to pack it
you: nooo. your not giving me attention and it smells like you so it's the closest i'm gonna get
josh: well i'll be done once you give it to me

i huff and take it off throwing at him. he packs it and comes and lays down with me. he ticks a piece of hair behind my ear and kisses me.

josh: your so fucking beautiful like i can't stand it

i blush

you: you are very handsome yourself mr richards

i laugh and peck his lips. we go downstairs. this week addison and bryce will have the house to theirselves since they already visited bryce's mom in miami and addison family lives up here. jaden and mads are going to see jadens parents in texas. mads doesn't have a good relationship with her own parents so ya.

addison: hey beb
you: hey
josh: what you guys doing
jaden: movie night?
bryce: i'm down

we all go in the movie room. addison and bryce are cuddling since they are FINALLY DATING. mads and jaden are cuddling. and i'm sitting between josh's legs leaning on his chest. he has his arms secured around my waist and i'm playing with his fingers.

mads: what are we watching

bryce steals the remote and puts on 365 days. we all look at him like he's crazy

addison: bryce michael hall pick something else
jaden: seriously dude this is awkward to watch with other people
bryce: we are watching it. people say it's good and i haven't seen it.

..............

i like the beginning of next chapter. it's a tiny tiny bit of smut. ;)