𝐎𝐧𝐞

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐃𝐘
𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙾𝙽

| 𝐂𝐡𝐮𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐚, 𝐦𝐢 |
➪ 𝙸𝙻𝙻𝚄𝚂𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂 𝚂𝚃𝚁𝙸𝙿 𝙲𝙻𝚄𝙱

| 𝐂𝐡𝐮𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐚, 𝐦𝐢 |➪ 𝙸𝙻𝙻𝚄𝚂𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂 𝚂𝚃𝚁𝙸𝙿 𝙲𝙻𝚄𝙱

𝟷:𝟺𝟻𝙰𝙼

"Pussy wet, diamonds on my neck
I'm a hot girl, so I make these niggas sweat
If you fucking with me
Then you're fucking with the best
If he say he a dog, I'ma treat him like a pet"

The music from the speakers played as I sashayed my way to my next potential jackpot. I spotted an older man, maybe in his late 20s. Dark skinned, had black dreads in his hair, full pink lips and big brown eyes.

The lights from the machine was dancing off his skin so perfectly, making him look a lil intimidating.

He scanned the room and sipped his drink slowly, licking his lips after every taste. His eyes then averted to me, taking me in. I smirked and walked in his direction. Before I could even say anything, another stripper approached me.

"Bossman wants you, he's not happy." Her name was Alyssa, but her stage name was Latto. I sucked my teeth, in annoyance. I turned my heels, and walked into the other direction to the main office.

I knocked on his metal door waiting for a response, "Come in." I grabbed the handle and pushed the door open with some force before entering his small office space.

He notices my presence and has a stale look on his face, he stands up from the desk before going into his filing cabinet, it holds all his important documents such as every dancers, bartenders and bodyguards etc information.

He pulls out my file and slaps it on his desk, knocking over a few stray papers. "What year were you born Kennedy?" I threw my head back in annoyance. We go through this every other month, when I started working here I just turned 19, so I'm an '02 baby.

He didn't have me strip yet, I had to observe and take notes. Then I had to take some classes it took only two weeks, I'm just now dancing with the rest.

"2002," I responded, he pinched the bridge of his nose. "We go through this every other month, I literally just turned 19 when I applied for this job. I'm turning 20, in like two months."

"I could get in trouble for this, that's the issue." I rolled my eyes, "I think the problem is that you are afraid of the media finding out, about you having sexual relations with your dancers who are younger than I am? Is that it?" I squinted my eyes some at him as I spoke.