High Fever

Jotaro walked in the door to his shared house with his soon-to-be husband, Noriaki Kakyoin. The redhead was absolutely perfect, and Jotaro loved him with all his heart. Though, when he didn't see Kakyoin anywhere when he walked in, a shot of worry struck through him. The marine biologist then set down his stuff and looked around the house for his fiancé.
"Nori?! Nori, are you okay?" Jotaro called, panic clear in his voice. Though, he then heard a loud grunt coming from their shared room. Instantly, Jotaro rushed to the bedroom and slammed open the door.
"Too bright... Close the door..." Kakyoin's weak voice sounded out. Jotaro then nodded and closed the door, then approached Kakyoin cautiously.
"Nori, are you okay?"
"Fine... Speedwagon Foundation called me in to help with a stand... She's in jail now but her stand got me sick..." Kakyoin mumbled, then loudly coughed. Jotaro frowned. Seeing his fiancé hurt or sick made him upset.
"Oh... Did you beat the shit out of her?" Jotaro asked, holding Kakyoin's hand.
"Of course I did, what do you take me for, some weakling who can't defend myself-" Kakyoin was then cut off by his own cough. Jotaro laughed a little, happy that Kakyoin was still somewhat himself. The marine biologist then smooched his redhead fiancé on the forehead and tucked him in.
"I'm gonna go make you some food, kay?" Jotaro said. Kakyoin just nodded, then Jotaro exited to go make Kakyoin some chicken noodle soup and hopefully find some not stale crackers to go with it.

The soup was soon ready and Jotaro had hastily carried it to Kakyoin's room along with some crackers. The bowl the food is in was scalding his hands as he forgot to let it cool a bit first, but at this point, he really didn't give two shits. He just wanted Kakyoin to eat.
He walked up to Kakyoin's room and entered. As soon as light seeped into the room, Kakyoin made a low whine and retreated under the covers. Jotaro sighed, then closed the door and kneeled by Kakyoin's bed. He held the soup close so it wouldn't spill, then gently shook Kakyoin.
"Nori, I have food for you." Jotaro said softly. Kakyoin whined, then slowly rolled over and sat up. Jotaro smiled, then started feeding Kakyoin. The redhead greatly appreciated it.
"It's good... Thank you, Jotaro..." Kakyoin mumbled, finishing off the last of the soup easily. Jotaro nodded, then pet Kakyoin's head.
"No problem, hun. I love you." Jotaro said, kissing Kakyoin's cheek gently.
"Love you too..." Kakyoin mumbled, clearly getting sleepy. Jotaro then got up and left the room, Kakyoin falling asleep easily as the man left.

It was a few days after Kakyoin was infected with the stand and got sick. He was already feeling way better and got right back to work. Though, as he was arriving home one day, he didn't see Jotaro anywhere. He said he was home... Where is he?
Kakyoin searched the house for the tall marine biologist, unsuccessful with finding him. I haven't checked our room yet... Kakyoin then ascended the stairs and entered their room.  Though, what he saw wasn't what he was expecting.
"Jotaro? Are you in here?" Kakyoin asked.
"Mm.. Hi, Nori..." a weak voice answered.
"Jotaro... Did you get sick?" Kakyoin sighed. Jotaro just nodded and curled up more in the blankets. Kakyoin sighed, then went to go put on a surgical mask and get some food ready.
"Sorry, Nori...!!" Jotaro yelled weakly.
"It's fine, it's fine!!" Kakyoin yelled back, then started preparing to take care of Jotaro.