Working Together

NOTE: The images below are where I got my inspiration for the oneshot from :)

Kakyoin and Jotaro sighed as they looked at the suits they had to wear

Kakyoin and Jotaro sighed as they looked at the suits they had to wear. A wolf for Jotaro and a fox for Kakyoin. The teens found a job that they could  do together, so they applied and got accepted. They were working at as the two mascots for an extremely popular amusement park.
"At least they have air conditioning in them!" Kakyoin said, smiling as he put on the yellow fox costume.
"Yeah, but they're heavy as hell!" Jotaro retorted, putting on the brownish wolf costume. Kakyoin laughed at little, then put on the head of his costume.

The two wandered around the large theme park, wearing the costumes provided and handing out balloons to children who asked for them. However, every time Kakyoin saw Jotaro, he always had only one or two kids around him, while Kakyoin had at least five or six.
Then, an idea popped into Kakyoin's head. He was going to make the children less fearful of Jotaro's costume. So, Kakyoin happily skipped over to Jotaro, making sure all the kids were watching, them tapped him on the shoulder. When Jotaro turned around, Kakyoin hugged him happily.
Hesitantly, Jotaro hugged him back. When the two released each other, more and more kids were starting to crowd around the two, clearly less fearful of Jotaro.

Once the day ended, Kakyoin and Jotaro went back to the private lockers and changed back into their normal clothes.
"Hey, Kakyoin," Jotaro said, grabbing the attention of his boyfriend. "Thanks for making the kids less scared of me."
"Oh, no problem, Joot!" Kakyoin said, smiling as Jotaro kissed his cheek in thanks. Once Kakyoin and Jotaro finished changing, they clocked out for the day and went home.

"Hopefully more kids will come and see me tomorrow." Jotaro said.
"Probably, a lot of them saw what happened, so they'll be less scared of you!" Kakyoin smiled, flopping into bed next to his boyfriend.
"I love working with you, Kakyoin."
"I love working with you too, Jotaro."