Lazy Mornings

TW!! Implied/hinted at eating disorder

~

The morning sun rays peeked into the slightly open blinds of Jotaro and Kakyoin's shared room. They were roommates living in a cramped dorm. They had both recently confessed their surprised love for each other, and now were cuddling in the comfiest bed they could lay in. Kakyoin was using Jotaro's chest as a pillow, while Jotaro was just waking up as the sun beams hit his sleeping form.
He quietly grunted and rubbed his eyes, then stretched and rubbed Kakyoin's back, who had not woken up yet. The redhead was still slightly snoring, causing a small smirk to tug at Jotaro's lips. He absolutely adored these soft moments with Kakyoin, not to mention that Kakyoin looked more peaceful when he was sleeping.
The ebony haired boy smiled and then used his fingers to sift through Kakyoin's dull red locks like smooth sand. He continued to do this, gently playing with Kakyoin's hair as his mind drifted off. Jotaro started thinking of random questions; How did the chicken really cross the road? I wonder what lava tastes like if I could eat it. The thoughts soon dissolved as Kakyoin grunted and leaned into the comforting touch of Jotaro's fingers running through his soft hair.
"G'mornin, Joot..." Kakyoin mumbled, rubbing his eyes and stretching. The then flopped back down on to Jotaro's soft chest.
"Mornin, Kak. Y'get good sleep?"
"Yeah, actually."
"Hmph, same here." There was a comfortable silence between the two. Suddenly, Jotaro wrapped his arms around Kakyoin's body and held him close. He rubbed his hand over the giant scar Kakyoin got from DIO on his back. This caused Kakyoin to snuggle deeper into Jotaro's touch.
"It always amazes me on how beautiful you are, Kakyoin." Jotaro mumbled. The redhead sighed in appreciation and snuggled deeper into his boyfriends touch. Jotaro then reached his hand to the edge of Kakyoin's top-surgery scars, then traced his fingers down to the stretch marks on Kakyoin's hips.
"Jotaro, what are you doin'?" Kakyoin asked, still a bit sleepy.
"Admiring the beautiful boy in my arms." Jotaro answered. Kakyoin blushed and looked up at Jotaro with a soft smile on his face, the scars on his eyes he got from N'Doul faded slightly, but still visible. The redhead then put his hands on Jotaro's head, fluffing up the midnight tinted hair he had.
"You're beautiful too, Joot..." Kakyoin said, looking into Jotaro's bright blue eyes. Jotaro smiled and looked at Kakyoin's thin lavender eyes. The two lay tangled up in each other's arms, resulting in Kakyoin falling back asleep after about 20 minutes. Jotaro just smooched Kakyoin's forehead gently and got up, being careful not to disturb Kakyoin.
When Jotaro got up, he looked down at Kakyoin's body, which was cuddled up in the thick blankets. His red hair was messy and sprawled out over the pillows he was resting his head on. Jotaro wanted to lean down and ruffle Kakyoin's hair and give him a quick kiss, but he didn't, as he was afraid he was going to wake the redhead up. So, Jotaro left Kakyoin alone.
The ebony haired teen then started to get ready for the day ahead. He showered, got dressed, then went to the kitchen to make breakfast. He made pancakes and a side of eggs for himself, while just some small pancakes for Kakyoin, as the redhead had some trouble eating bigger meals.
As Jotaro was setting the table, he heard the creek of the bedroom door open. He looked back and saw Kakyoin standing in the doorway, looking groggy as usual. He was wearing one of Jotaro's shirts, the fabric taking up the majority of Kakyoin's small form.
"Hey hun, I made you some pancakes for breakfast. Can you try eating them all?"
Jotaro said as he set the table.
"I'll do my best..." Kakyoin mumbled, sitting at the table and picking up his fork lazily. Jotaro huffed while smiling, then sat next to Kakyoin.

Jotaro eventually finished his food. He got up and put his plate away, then went back to check on Kakyoin, who only had half of his pancakes finished.
"I'm sorry Jotaro, I couldn't eat any more."
"Oh, Kakyoin, it's fine. You did so good, I'm so proud of you, my little cherry~." Jotaro said while taking Kakyoin's plate. He kissed Kakyoin's forehead and went to go clean the plate. Kakyoin smiled at the affection, then got up and hugged Jotaro.
"Love you, Joot..." Kakyoin mumbled. Jotaro smiled and picked up Kakyoin. After a moment, Jotaro kissed Kakyoin on the lips.
"Love you too, hun..."