Vampire

Kakyoin watched from afar, glowing red eyes staring at his boyfriend's sleeping form. The white-haired boy licked his extended fangs, his mouth hanging open from how long his fangs grew to be. Clearly, Kakyoin was hungry, and he was trying to hold himself back from biting Jotaro's slightly exposed neck.
Kakyoin licks his fangs once more, before slowly crawling over to Jotaro, being careful to not make any loud sounds to wake up the boy. Kakyoin places one of his hands on Jotaro's elbow and the other on his head, brushing back his hair to get a clear shot of his neck.
Pupils now blown out, his red irises now a faint glow, Kakyoin's fangs extended a bit more before he slowly leaned in and harshly bit the space. This caused Jotaro to jolt awake, knocking back his vampire boyfriend. Blood seeped out of Jotaro's wound and dripped off of Kakyoin's teeth.
"S-Sorry, Jotaro!! I couldn't help it!"
"Ow, shit!" Jotaro clasped his hand on the wound to put pressure on it and to stop the bleeding. Jotaro quickly stood and rushed to the bathroom to patch up his wound, leaving Kakyoin all alone. When Jotaro returned, he sat next to Kakyoin and smooched the boy on his forehead.
"Don't feel bad, its not your fault that you were hungry," Jotaro said, smoothing back Kakyoin's hair gently. "Do you want me to get some of the blood packets from the fridge?" As a response, Kakyoin nodded. Jotaro nodded as well, then got up and went to the kitchen.

When Jotaro got back, he handed Kakyoin a cold blood packet provided by the Speedwagon Foundation. Kakyoin gladly took it, then started inspecting the bag.
"Now, Kakyoin, remember what we talked about? Don't bite into the bag, it's not fl-"
CRUNCH
Jotaro sighed, knowing he couldn't stop Kakyoin from biting into the blood bags. Slowly, the blood left the bag and was swallowed by Kakyoin. When the vampire was done, he wrestled with the bag to get it off of his slowly receding fangs. Jotaro ended up helping him.
"Thank you, Joot!! I love you!"
"I love you too, hun..."