Sailor Star

Jotaro revved up the engine to the tiny motor boat he was on and set off. He was planning to fish for his dinner tonight, so he was hoping to catch a decently sized fish. Though, he knew it was going to take a while, so he brought a bowl of cherries with him as a snack. Once Jotaro's boat got far enough, he put bait on his hook and started fishing.
However, he didn't realize he put a cherry on the end of his hook instead until he felt a hard tug at his line. The tug almost caused the boat to flip over, which surprised Jotaro, who was already reeling in the big fish. But, when Jotaro reached his hand in the water to help pull up the fish, he felt something else. A hand. Whatever it was, Jotaro pulled it up anyways. It then landed in his boat, and it was... coughing?
"What the fuck?!"
"You can talk?" Jotaro's looked at the thing. It had the upper body of a person about the same age as Jotaro, but the lower body of a fish.
"Asshole! You cut me! What's your problem?!" The redhead mermaid screamed.
"I'm sorry! I thought you were a fish!" Jotaro retorted, then pulled out a first aid kit. Though, as Jotaro approached the mermaid, he stumbled back when something hit his face. He looked back at the mermaid to see him standing upright, but completely naked.
"So what?! I thought you were supposed to use other fish as bait, not cherries!" The redhead then picked up a cherry that fell from the bowl and flicked it at Jotaro, but Jotaro caught it.
"Well, I'm sorry! And let me patch up your cut!" Jotaro said, grabbing the first aid kit. The mermaid nodded and huffed, then sat down, letting Jotaro tend to his wound.
"What's your name, fisher man?"
"Jotaro, what about you?"
"Kakyoin." The mermaid leaned back and touched where Jotaro bandaged up the cut. He smiled a little, then hugged Jotaro as a thanks.
"Well, I have to go. Maybe I'll see you tomorrow?" Kakyoin said.
"Sure. Just meet me by the shore. That's my house." Jotaro pointed to the house on the beach. Kakyoin nodded, then dived back in the water. The two said their goodbyes, then parted ways, excited to see each other tomorrow.