Dreams

"Kakyoin!" Jotaro yelled, running to the water tower, watching as the Speedwagon Foundation was removing a redhead boy from the tower. "Kakyoin!" Jotaro ran as fast as he could, but it was no use. The boy was already dead.
"This is your fault, isn't it?" Jotaro turned around to see DIO standing tall in front of him.
"No!" Jotaro was starting to break. He fell to his knees and was shivering. White-hot tears were also pouring from his eyes.
"Hmph. You fail to acknowledge your wrong-doings? That won't do." DIO said, then smiled while summoning his stand; THE WORLD.
Jotaro looked at the thing, and sat there. He accepted his fate. He knew it was his fault that Kakyoin was dead. The boy he had come to love was dead because of him.
"Jotaro!"
Jotaro just sat there as DIO was preparing to kill him.
"Jotaro! Wake up!"
Jotaro felt as THE WORLD's fist pierced his stomach, just like it did Kakyoin's.
"JOTARO! WAKE UP!"

Jotaro shot out of bed and screamed. Then, he looked around. He was safe in his bedroom. He ran his hands through his hair.
"Jotaro, are you okay?!" Jotaro looked over to see his husband, Kakyoin. Once Jotaro saw the redhead, he instantly embraced him.
"I had a bad dream..." Jotaro muttered.
"Do you wanna talk about it?" Kakyoin asked, nuzzling into his husband's chest.
"Maybe in the morning..." Jotaro said, then laid back down on his pillow, taking Kakyoin with him. As soon as Jotaro laid back down, Kakyoin started snoring. He had fallen asleep again. Jotaro smiled at his husband, then kissed his lips gently. After that, Jotaro fell into a peaceful sleep.