Truth or Dare

It was nighttime, and all the Crusaders were in Joseph's hotel room. They were sitting in a circle, with Iggy off to the side. They were playing a good game of truth or dare.
"Mr. Joestar, it's your turn." Avdol announced.
"Okay... hmm..." Joseph scratched his beard as he looks at the small circle of people to pick on. "Kakyoin! Truth or dare?"
"Truth...?" Kakyoin responded.
"What's your darkest secret?" All eyes turned to Kakyoin, who was already sweating bullets. Kakyoin gulped.
"Can I change to dare?" Kakyoin asked.
"Nope! You're already committed!" Polnareff yelled. All eyes were still pinned on him. Kakyoin didn't realize he was soon hyperventilating.
"I think we should just stop playing." Jotaro suggested.
"No! I want to hear Kakyoin's answer!" Joseph demanded, and Polnareff nodded in agreement.
"But, Mr. Joestar-" Avdol was cut off by Polnareff shushing him. Though, they didn't notice when Kakyoin fled the room for safety. He speed-walked back to his and Jotaro's hotel room.
Kakyoin went inside and slammed the door behind him. He couldn't let anyone know that he was gay. Or that he had a crush on Jotaro Kujo. He couldn't. He walked to one of the beds, flopped down on it, and let the tears come. Quiet sobs started filling the room, but soon, footsteps approached the door.
"Kakyoin?" Jotaro's voice echoed in the room as he entered. Kakyoin noticed how the bed shifted when Jotaro sat down near him. Jotaro then tugged Kakyoin's body into a hug. "What's wrong?"
"J-Jotaro... I lo-ve you..." Kakyoin murmured. There was a silence, then Kakyoin felt a warm hand on his chin.
"I love you too..." Jotaro leaned in and gently pressed his lips against Kakyoin's. To Jotaro, their kiss tasted like cherries.