Dancing With Myself

Kakyoin was walking through the hallway, his head hung down and avoiding eye contact with everyone and everything possible. Even if he heard groups of girls and guys snicker or make snarky remarks as he walked, he didn't even bother to lift his head up to see who was teasing him. He just got used to the fact that he was the black sheep of the school.
Though, there was one thing that did get his attention. He stopped in his tracks and looked at it. It was a small poster, glossy from being laminated. It was really colorful, it had big, bright-looking neon words printed on the paper. Kakyoin studied it more, reading it carefully. A school dance, huh? Looks like I'll just go alone... or not go at all.
As the redhead was reading the poster, he was suddenly rudely shoved aside into the wall the poster was hung on. Kakyoin grunted with pain and a little frustration as he hit the wall shoulder first. He quickly turned around to try and see the person who shoved him, but they had already walked away, as there was no one in sight. Just people staring at his tense and scared-looking form.

Lunchtime eventually came around. Once the bell rang out in the classrooms and halls, all the students were scampering like wild animals to go to the large cafeteria. Though, Kakyoin took his time, carrying his lunch closely so someone wouldn't knock it out of his hands. However, when he got to the cafeteria, it was overwhelming full. There were clearly too many people for Kakyoin's liking, every single inch of the place crowded.
I'll just go to the roof. Kakyoin nodded at his idea, then headed to the roof. Though, people always said not to go to the roof during lunchtime because it was "dangerous". Kakyoin didn't believe it, so he took his chances and went to the roof anyway.
As he was heading up, posters for the upcoming dance were scattered everywhere, basically being shoved into his lightly freckled face. However, it all stopped when he got to the roof. He smiled, taking in the fresh air, then sat on the bench he saw off to the side.

After about five minutes of sitting on the roof and enjoying his lunch, he heard loud footsteps thumping up the stairs. The redhead studied the door carefully, waiting for it to be opened. He heard some yelling, then the door loudly slammed open and closed.
Now in shock from what just happened, Kakyoin stated at the figure by the door. He clearly looked mad, cooling off from what just happened on the stairs. He wore all black and had fair skin, contrasting from his paper-white skin. Kakyoin instantly recognized this man as the infamous Jotaro Kujo.
So this is why the roof is dangerous!! Kakyoin panicked, then stated packing his stuff just incase something was gonna happen.
"Oi!!" Kakyoin heard Jotaro's deep voice yelling at him, causing him to freeze from fear. "What're you doing here?"
"I-I'm sorry sir I was just here because I didn't like all the people in the cafeteria!! I just wanted a quiet place to eat, please don't hurt me!!" Kakyoin said quickly, using his shaking hands to shield his face from being hit.
"Why are you blocking your face? I'm not gonna hit you." Jotaro asked, approaching Kakyoin.
"B-But!! You're the school delinquent everyone talks about!! Didn't you beat up a group of kids for fun?!" The redhead was clearly still in a a state of panic at Jotaro's presence.
"Listen, kid. I'm not gonna hurt you," Jotaro reassured. "Though? I've never seen you around... What's your name?"
"N-Noriaki Kakyoin..."
"Nice to meet you, I'm Jotaro Kujo."

About a month passed, and Jotaro and Kakyoin were getting along extremely well. Though, there was also the problem of the upcoming school dance, and Kakyoin was planning on asking Jotaro out to the dance. However, he could never seem to get his chance to. Jotaro was always swarmed by fan girls fawning and fighting over him. The redhead assumed all of them were basically fighting over Jotaro so they could take him to the dance, and they were.
It happened every single day, and it's what is going on right now. Kakyoin was watching a few girls start to throw insults at each other, then shot a glance at Jotaro, who clearly looked stressed and overwhelmed. Kakyoin could tell that Jotaro was basically a ticking time bomb, ready to loose his cool and yell at everyone there to shut up. Kakyoin clearly did not want that to happen, so he decided to go up to Jotaro and ask him out. Kakyoin puffed up his cheeks, it was a small habit of his. He then walked up to Jotaro.
"J-Jotaro, can I ask you something?"
"Huh?? What is it?"
"Umm... Will you go to the school dance with me?!" Kakyoin asked, almost yelling his words. It felt like the air around him stilled, everyone and everything going quiet.
"A-Are you sure, Kakyoin?? I'm only comfortable with going if you are..." Jotaro answered, scratching the back of his head.
"Yeah!!" Kakyoin answered, smiling like a goof.
"Umm... do you maybe wanna... make it a date...?" Jotaro asked. Kakyoin then frantically nodded. A date with Jotaro, hell yeah!! His heart was basically doing flips in his chest.
"Yeah, that sounds nice!!" The two stared at each other, both of them smiling like idiots. They both could tell that the girls that were arguing over Jotaro left, leaving the new couple to sit there in happiness.

BONUS PART!!!

Noriaki and Jotaro were looking into each other's eyes lovingly. They were dancing together in a big ballroom, both of them were wearing amazing white suits, the back of Noriaki's head being covered by a  beautiful lace veil. They were dancing to the song Dancing With Myself by Billy Idol.
The happy couple were basically spinning each other around as they danced decently. They had chosen the song because it was the first song they danced to during the school dance all those years back.
"I love you, Nori. I'm so glad I'm married to you, now." Jotaro said.
"Me too, I love you so much. I'm so happy I met you, Jotaro." The two then shared a loving kiss as the song faded out, wedding guests that were watching the dance cheering.
They were finally together, and nothing could tear them apart.