Reunited

About 10 years ago, Jotaro met a boy named Noriaki Kakyoin. He was the same age as Jotaro, and they both got along extremely well. Until, Kakyoin moved. They never got to see each other again, until now.

Jotaro was walking to school. He was 17 now. Though, today the school would be getting a transfer student.
"Excuse me, mister!" A voice called. Jotaro turned and saw a redhead boy that looked oddly familiar. Though, Jotaro shrugged it off. "Can you tell me where this class is? I'm new here."
"Ah, it looks like we have the same class." Jotaro said, then motioned for the boy to follow him.
"Hey, umm... I know this is awkward but, you look familiar. What's your name?" The boy said.
"Jotaro Kujo." The boy was silent for a second.
"Jotaro...?" The boy looked at Jotaro curiously, then his face lit up. "Jotaro! It's me, Kakyoin! Do you remember me?!" Jotaro stopped in his tracks, now knowing why the boy was so familiar.
"Kakyoin!" Jotaro said, hugging the redhead.
"I missed you so much...!"
"I missed you to!"

A month went by and the boys were closer than ever. They even exchanged contact info, so they could text and call all they want. Though, every time Jotaro was close to Kakyoin, or even saw his best friend, he would get butterflies in his stomach.
However, the same problem was occurring with Kakyoin, but worse. The two both had feelings for each other, but they chose to deny the fact. Soon, it was too much for them, and they both wanted to confess.

"Hey, you called me up here?" Kakyoin said, walking up to Jotaro.
"Yeah... I, um... wanted to tell you something."
"Oh, what is it?"
"I like you." Jotaro muttered.
"Y-You do...?" Kakyoin said, blushing. Jotaro nodded, then was suddenly tackled to the ground by Kakyoin.
"I love you too, Jotaro!"