Flower King pt 2

"Who are you?"
Everyone froze except for the poor King. They weren't expecting anything out of him. They weren't even expecting to find anything except big sticks to have sword fights with.
"I asked who are you!" The king yelled. The boys snapped back to reality.
"Please don't hurt us, your highness! We didn't mean to startle you!" Polnareff got on his knees and made a begging motion with his hands.
"What?! I'm not going to hurt anyone until I know you won't hurt me!"
"Oi!" Jotaro yelled, grabbing everyone's attention. "Let's just get him back to Polnareff's place and we'll explain everything there!" Jotaro took off his coat and wrapped it around the king to keep him warm and dressed.

Time Skip

Soon, everyone piled into Polnareff's house. The king looked around, but chose to stand close to Jotaro, who didn't mind.
"Do you have any clothes here?" The king asked.
"Yes, but first, what is your name?" Avdol looked at the boy.
"Noriaki Kakyoin. What about you guys?"
"I'm Mohammed Avdol, that's Jean-Pierre Polnareff, and that's Jotaro Kujo. Oh, and the dog is Iggy." Avdol listed. Kakyoin nodded, then asked for clothes again. Eventually, Polnareff came back and dressed Kakyoin in a white turtleneck with a black blazer and jeans to match, along with black combat boots. But, the crown stayed on his head.
"This is... comfortable to say the least." Kakyoin tugged at the turtleneck and the blazer with his hands.
"It's all I had!" Polnareff said. The king smiled, then took a seat on the couch in the living room. Jotaro followed, but took a seat on the chair. But, Kakyoin shifted in his seat, the scooted closer to the end of the couch, near the chair.
"Oi, Jotaro! It looks like you have an admirer!" Polnareff pointed to Kakyoin.
"No, not an admirer. He reminds me of one of my bodyguards, which makes me feel safe." Kakyoin retorted.
"Ooh, he shut you down quick." Jotaro commented. Polnareff grunted while Avdol released a repressed laugh.
"But, I have one question. For all of you." Kakyoin propped his head on his fist.
"Okay, ask away." Polnareff said.
"Is DIO still alive?" Everyone went silent.
"We aren't sure. According to the legend, it said that the kingdom just disappeared without a trace. Along with DIO." Avdol replied. Kakyoin's face contorted into a frown, then he sighed.
"That means DIO might still be alive. I mean, the same thing could've happened to him at happened to me." Kakyoin murmured.
There was another silence, an unsettling one.