Pain

It was a nice sunny day, and Crusaders had decided to take a trip to the pool. Joseph has chosen a nice pool and rented it out for about 2-3 hours, so it was just them.

"Kakyoin, are you coming in or not?!" Polnareff yelled from the pool.
"N-No! I'm fine out here!" Kakyoin responded. Though, he was not fine. He was wearing long sleeves in the sun and his scars were hurting like hell.
"Are you sure?!" Polnareff called.
"Yeah! I'm just gonna... go to the bathroom." Kakyoin then got up and made his way to the pool's bathroom, his friends watching him. Kakyoin walked in and quickly made his way in a stall, locking it. The redhead sat on the seat of the toilet, then slowly rolled up his sleeves. On both of his pale arms, his scars were starting to open.
"Oh no..." Kakyoin whispered. The boy tried to get up, but fell down. He was now bleeding out on the floor, an d black dots were starting to cloud his vision. Soon after, he passed out, bleeding on the bathroom floor.

It had been twenty minutes since Kakyoin went to the bathroom, and Jotaro was getting worried. He told everyone he was going to check in the redhead, and they agreed. Jotaro made his way into the bathroom, and looked at the stalls to try to find which one Kakyoin was in. But, he saw something different.
A fairly large puddle of blood was leaking from underneath the stall. Jotaro instantly ran over and used Star Platinum to rip the door off.
"Kakyoin!" Jotaro kneeled down and felt for a pulse. Jotaro sighed with relief when he felt a pulse from the redhead. But, Kakyoin still had to go to the hospital.

When Kakyoin woke up, he heard faint beeping. He instantly recognized it as a heart monitor. The redhead shot up, and then felt searing pain from both of his arms. Though, he didn't really react, as he has been through worse. He looked around, then saw something else that caught his attention.
Jotaro was leaning on the bed, asleep. Though, his eyes were puffy, which signaled that he was crying. Kakyoin gulped at the sight.
"Jotaro...?" Kakyoin muttered, shaking he boy. This caused Jotaro to instantly pop up. He wildly looked around, his hair messy, then saw Kakyoin.
"Oh my god! Don't scare me like that...!" Jotaro wrapped his arms around the redhead, then started peppering Kakyoin's face with kisses. Slowly, Kakyoin felt the bed shift, then noticed Jotaro was climbing onto the bed.
"Jotaro...?" Kakyoin asked. Though, he didn't mind being in the same bed as the delinquent. However, Jotaro didn't respond, but instead positioned Kakyoin to lay on top of him.
"Shhh... Just go back to sleep..." Jotaro brushed back Kakyoin's hair with his fingers, which made the redhead get tired. Soon, Kakyoin drifted off to sleep. When Kakyoin fell asleep, Jotaro tenderly kissed Kakyoin's cheek.
"I love you, Kakyoin."