Transfer

"Did you hear? There's a new transfer student!"
"Really? Is it a hot chick?"
"No, it's some random dude!"
Jotaro just scoffed as he tuned out of the conversation he was listening into. The school did say there was a new transfer, but he wasn't expecting him to arrive so soon. Jotaro then swiped the thoughts away and headed up the stairs to eat his lunch.

When he closed the door to the school roof, he then went to go sit on the bench he usually sits at. However, before Jotaro could take a seat, he heard something. He perked his head up and turned towards the direction of the noise. Jotaro then saw a boy crying in the corner of the school roof. He had red hair with an odd bang and a forest green uniform. Jotaro sighed.
"Oi!" Jotaro called. The boy then perked his head up, revealing his glossy lavender eyes. "Why are you crying?!" This only causes the boy to get more scared because of Jotaro's loud voice. Jotaro sighed, then started to approach the boy. Jotaro wanted to help him, but his lack of emotions was like a ball and chain to him in this situation. The black-haired teen approach the redhead boy and then squatted down next to him.
"I asked you; Why are you crying?" Jotaro asked in a more calming voice.
"B-Because every-o-one is call-ing me sl-slurs and just b-b-being mean to m-me...! Th-This is my f-first day h-h-here, wh-what did I do wr-wrong...?!" The transfer said, tears rolling down his pale and blotchy cheeks.
"Well... I don't know. But, you can be friends with me. Do you want to eat lunch together?" Jotaro offered. The transfer smiled, nodded, then shakily got up and followed Jotaro to the bench.
"By th-the way, what's y-your name...?" The redhead asked.
"Kujo, Jotaro. What about you?"
"Kakyoin, Noriaki."