Image Issues

Kakyoin was crying in his room. For the fifth time today. Bawling his eyes out. His parents tried to comfort him and ask him what was wrong, but he couldn't calm down and kept sobbing. His face was streaked with tears and his cheeks were flushed. His head and throat hurt from the heavy sobs, but Kakyoin kept going. Then, a knock was heard at his room door.
"Go aw-ay...!" Kakyoin sobbed.
"It's me, Jotaro. I'm coming in anyway." The knob of the door jiggled a little bit, then the creaking of the door was heard when Jotaro opened and closed it. There was a thud on the hardwood floor next to Kakyoin, which was Jotaro sitting down next to the crying boy.
"Kakyoin, what happened?" Jotaro set a big hand on Kakyoin's back and started gently rubbing the space. Jotaro didn't really know how to handle his or other people's feelings well. He's trying to do what his mom, Holly, did when he was younger.
"It's me!" Kakyoin sniffled. "I'm disgus-ting! I'm a bad p-person!" Kakyoin just sobbed harder, his voice cracking as he spoke.
"Why? You're not a bad person." Jotaro lifted the boy from under his armpits and pulled him into a hug. Jotaro still continued to rub and pat Kakyoin's back to calm him down.
"Yes!" Kakyoin yelled. "Yes I am a bad person!" The tears and sobs kept coming.
"Why do you think that?" Jotaro asked.
"It's be-cause I l-like guys Jotaro!" Kakyoin wailed out without thinking.
"So? I like guys too." Jotaro said. Kakyoin's sobbing suddenly stopped.
"Y-You do...?"
Jotaro nodded. "Yeah. Girls are too annoying." Jotaro listened as Kakyoin's sobs slowed. Jotaro noticed when Kakyoin nuzzled his head into the crook of his own neck. The cherry-loving teen's breathing soon slowed, signaling that he's finally asleep. Jotaro smirked, then dressed Kakyoin in his pajamas. After that, the black-haired teen put the redhead in bed. Jotaro looked at Kakyoin's sleeping form, then bent down and brushed his lips against the redhead's pale forehead.
"Bye, Kakyoin." Jotaro said, walking out of the room. The Kakyoins thanked him as he left. As Jotaro walked on the sidewalk leading to his house, he smiled.
I love you, Kakyoin.