Kicked Out

Kakyoin ate his food in silence. He was eating dinner with his parents, and was nervous. He gulped. Kakyoin wanted to come out to his parents. Wanted to tell them that he has a boyfriend. But, he couldn't. He was scared. But, he has to tell the truth. He can't hold it in anymore. The redhead even had a few bags packed of his things just in case.
"Noriaki, honey, are you okay?" Kakyoin's mother asked. But, instead of nodding, he shook his head. He was shaking from fear.
"Why not?" Kakyoin's father said.
"Can I... tell you something?" Kakyoin mumbled. His parents both nodded.
Kakyoin swallowed hard. "I'm... I like guys... Not girls." The room fell silent. Then, there was a tight feeling around Kakyoin's wrist.
"Get. Out."

Jotaro, his mother, and his grandfather were peacefully eating dinner. Holly and Joseph held up the majority of the conversations, but Jotaro occasionally butted in. That was, until there was frantic knocking on the door.
"I'll get it!" Holly announced, running to the door. The two Joestars were left at the table.
"Who do you think it is?" Joseph asked.
"No clue." Jotaro grunted. They heard the door creek open. They tried to listen in if the conversation between Holly and whoever else was at the door, but couldn't.
"Papa! Jotaro! Come here for a second!" Holly called. The two Joestars got up and walked to where Holly was.
"What is it? Who was at the door?" Joseph whispered.
"It's Kakyoin. He told me he got kicked out of his house, so he's staying with us." As soon as those worlds left Holly's mouth, Jotaro pushed past here and went into the living room. He looked around, then saw Kakyoin sitting on the couch. He was silently crying into a duffle bag of his things. He was also covered in dirt. Jotaro walked over and sat next to his boyfriend, then hugged him.
"You're safe now." Jotaro kissed Kakyoin's head lightly. Kakyoin slowly hugged Jotaro back and squeezed him. Soon, Kakyoin calmed down. Holly suggested that Kakyoin were to take a bath, get dressed in pajamas, and come to eat if he were hungry. He agreed, and in about twenty minutes, he joined everyone at the table in his pajamas. He then took a seat next to Jotaro.
"So, Kakyoin," Joseph started. "If you don't mind me asking, why were you kicked out?"
"I came out to my parents and I didn't know they were homophobic." Kakyoin muttered. The table fell silent. Eventually, everyone finished eating and we're starting to go to bed.

Jotaro and Kakyoin were in a futon together. They were cuddling and listening to the television in the background.
"JoJo...?" Kakyoin mumbled.
"Hm?" Jotaro felt when Kakyoin snuggled closer to him.
"Thank you for being my boyfriend." Kakyoin said sleepily. Jotaro smiled. After a few minutes, Kakyoin and Jotaro were asleep, enjoying each other's company.