Hold Me Close

Denial. That was the state Jotaro was in. The state of denial. Specifically, the denial of love. Him and four other men were of a suicide mission to kill an 100 year old bisexual vampire and he was dreading on love. He just wanted to curl up and die right there. He didn't want to give into his emotions for a random man he only knew for... how many days was it since they started the trip?
Oh well, it didn't matter. Jotaro was already busy admiring the man in front of him. They were in an open-air market, as they needed more supplies for the trip. Jotaro wasn't really paying attention to where he was going, as he was hyper-fixated on the redhead who was walking next to him. Noriaki Kakyoin... Jotaro smiled at the thought of his crush's name. Though, it was short lived as Kakyoin pulled aggressively on the weird chain attached to his hefty coat.
"Jotaro!! Jotaro, look!! Cherries!!" Kakyoin basically yelled, pointing at a small kiosk highlighted by the sun with an array of fruits on it, including cherries. Kakyoin's display of excitement was causing others to look over. However, he didn't care. He was just focused on getting to the kiosk. Jotaro followed swiftly behind the redhead, not wanting himself or his crush to get lost in the crowd.
"Ooh~, look at them, Jotaro!! They're so perfect." Kakyoin said, practically drooling over the deep red cherries assorted nicely in the small picnic-like basket. They were clearly the last ones left, and as Kakyoin was reaching out to pick up the cherries, someone stopped him.
"Ah, the cherries? You're lucky, those are my last ones." The two boys looked up to see an older lady. She was clearly the one running the small kiosk.
"How much? I'll pay full price!" Kakyoin announced. Damn, he'll really do anything for some cherries. Jotaro rolled his eyes, the thought interrupted by another. The thought of how Kakyoin eats his cherries. Kakyoin must be good with his mouth if he eats cherries like tha- Jotaro's thought process was intruded by Kakyoin squealing in happiness.
"Jotaro, they're sooo good," Kakyoin said, shoving a cherry in Jotaro's face. "You have to try them!"
Jotaro shrugged. "Alright." The tall teen took the cherry from his friend and popped it in his mouth. As he was chewing it, he noticed Kakyoin started walking back to the hotel, happily munching on his cherries. Jotaro grunted and ran after him, only slowing down when he caught up with Kakyoin.

By the time they got back to the hotel and were safely snug in their shared room, Kakyoin was basically finished with the cherries. There were only a few left sitting in the basket.
"Jeez, you basically inhaled those things..." Jotaro thought aloud. Kakyoin just giggled and popped the last one in his mouth, rolling it on his tongue like he usually does. Eventually, the redhead chews and swallows the cherry and sets the basket they came in aside. After that, Kakyoin yawned and flopped his head on the pillow.
"I'm going to sleep, g'night Jotaro..." Kakyoin slurred out. Jotaro shot the redhead's now sleeping form a confused look. It was only 5:30, and Kakyoin usually got to bed later in the night. Maybe the cherries made him sleepy? The raven-haired teen then got up and went to go inspect the basket the cherries came in. He grabbed the basket and studied the exterior, then looked at the interior when he saw nothing from the outside. When he looked in the basket, he saw a small note. Jotaro squinted, reading the note carefully.
'Only a true loves kiss can break the spell.''
Great. Just great. Jotaro wanted to ram his head into a wall. It was a cheesy romance stand that had swindled him and Kakyoin into this mess. Though, that made him question for a moment why he didn't fall asleep, as he ate a cherry as well. Though, he didn't dwell on it for too long. He then slowly glanced back at Kakyoin's peacefully sleeping form.
"What do I do now...?"

~

A/N - Sorry this took forever to get out, schools really been messing me up. I'll try to get a normal upload schedule soon, but for now it will be a bit messy.
Also!! There will be a part two to this one :))