It'll Get Better

WARNING: Mention of abuse and r@pe, suicide attempt as well! Proceed with caution please!!

It was a normal day at school for Jotaro. Though, it was around lunch time when everything started to get worse. A few minutes after he sat down to eat his lunch, his phone buzzed in his pocket. He took it out to find out an unknown number messaged him. Reluctantly, Jotaro opened the message, to find something horrifying. It was his dear friend, Noriaki Kakyoin, half-dressed and bloodied up.
Jotaro clutched his phone tightly, then tossed his lunch on the floor. He wasn't hungry anymore, he was mad. He swiftly made his way down the stairs and ignored everyone that attempted to speak to him. Jotaro then went to the courtyard. He had used Star Platinum to help identify some things in the area that would help him, and there was a tiny flower that gave it away.
"Look at his fucking face!"
"Yeah! I bed he enjoyed it!" There was more giggling and it got louder as Jotaro approached.
To Jotaro, in this situation, violence was the answer.

Jotaro finished cleaning the tip of his garukan and headed out of the bathroom. The lunch period was still only halfway over, so Jotaro used that time to look for Kakyoin. As Jotaro passed by the art room of the school, he heard something. To him, it sounded like... sobbing...?
Jotaro put a hand on the door and opened it slowly, seeing something. It was Kakyoin. He was standing on a stool, and tying something to the ceiling. Then, Jotaro's eyes widened as he noticed what the thing was.
"Don't you fucking dare...!" Jotaro rushed in the room and pulled the sobbing Kakyoin away from the poorly made noose.
"J-Jotaro..." Kakyoin stuttered, still crying a bit. Jotaro huffed, then held Kakyoin close, brushing back his hair win his fingers.
"Shhh... it's okay... you're safe." Jotaro places a sweet kiss on Kakyoin's forehead, signaling that everything would be okay. Kakyoin shakily hugged Jotaro back, then started sobbing into Jotaro's chest. Jotaro just continued to hold Kakyoin, afraid that if he let go, the sweet boy would die.
"You're safe, Kakyoin."

P.S. The boys that r@ped Kakyoin were never heard from again... Weird, huh?