Hanahaki

It was another normal day of traveling in Egypt. The men were staying at a hotel for a few nights, as a stand attack happened. Though, they didn't know who the user targeted, until...

"Alright! Have any of you figured out who may be affected?" Joseph announced. Everyone shook their head. Joseph's face formed into a frown. But, as Joseph was about to continue speaking, Kakyoin's stomach started to hurt badly. He clutched it tightly, only to start coughing up cherry blossom petals and small amounts of blood. All eyes turned to him.
"It's Kakyoin!" Polnareff yelled. Panic soon consumed the room. Soon, the odd coughing fit from Kakyoin calmed, and he was clearing this throat and catching his breath.
"Are you okay?" Jotaro put a hand on Kakyoin's shoulder.
"Yeah, I just-" Kakyoin was about to say something, but started coughing again. He fell to his knees and the cherry blossom petals seemed to come out in bulks. Soon enough, there was a fairly large pile of the pink petals in front of Kakyoin. They were stained red with blood.

Three days past and Kakyoin didn't get better. Joseph predicted if Kakyoin didn't get better, he would most likely die sometime tonight. Since Joseph said that, Jotaro stuck by Kakyoin's side. Helping him eat, drink, and bathe. But, tonight Jotaro worried. He knew that Kakyoin was going to die any minute.
They black-haired teen looked at his sick friend in the hotel bed. Kakyoin was extremely pale, and a bit of dried blood was dribbling out of his mouth. The Speedwagon Foundation gave the Crusaders an oxygen mask for Kakyoin's breathing, so he was wearing that.
"Jotaro," Jotaro popped his head up and looked at Kakyoin. "Jotaro... come here... please." Jotaro slowly made his way towards the dying Kakyoin, who smiled softly.
"What is it?"
"Jotaro... I know I'm going to die... but," there was a pause as Kakyoin cleared his throat. "I just wanted to say that... I love you." Jotaro's eyes opened wide, then he grabbed Kakyoin's pale and fragile hand in his.
"I... love you too." Jotaro wasn't good with his emotions, but he knew that Kakyoin was the one for him. He lifted Kakyoin's hand up to his lips and placed a gentle kiss to his pale knuckles. A few seconds passed by, then Jotaro removed his bulky coat and hat. Kakyoin was about to ask what was going on, but it was too late.
Jotaro held Kakyoin in his arms. They were sharing a bed now. Kakyoin didn't question it and melted into Jotaro's touch. Soon, the two boys drifted off to sleep.

Kakyoin woke up and quickly sat up. He felt like he was going to vomit, and he did. But, it wasn't what he was expecting. Medium sized roots and scraps of cherry blossom petals left his body. Soon, they fell into a pile at his feet. But, instead of feeling weaker, he felt... stronger? Then, Kakyoin realized something.
He was getting better. He then happily laid back down in bed and snuggled up to the person he loved the most; Jotaro Kujo.