Monster

Jotaro Kujo was walking through the woods, clearly frustrated and tired. He lived in a village not too far away, and he was very well-known for his hunting skills. So, he was ordered to hunt something that escaped from the nearby science lab. They didn't even give him a description of the thing that escaped, all they said was: "You'll know it when you see it".
Jotaro groaned, clearly unhappy as he pushed past more and more plants. Though, this whole time he felt like someone was watching him. He ignored it, cutting through more plants with his dagger. Though, after cutting through one plant in particular, he heard a low whine of pain.
Jotaro stopped, looking at the plant. Looking closer, he saw something behind it. He clearly slashed it with his dagger, as it was bleeding. It was most likely an animal.
"Oh no, are you okay, lil guy?" Jotaro asked the wounded animal, reaching out to it. "Don't worry, I won't hurt you. You can come out." The animal let out a quiet whimper, then climbed out of the woods. Jotaro backed up a bit, taken aback by what he just found. It was the monster.
It was at least 8 feet tall, maybe even taller. Jotaro had to physically look up to see the thing. And he was 6'5!! It's fingertips to its elbows, shoulders, cheeks, and it's toes to its knees were tinted red. It had freckles all around its body and piercing lavender eyes. It's hair was a eye-catching cherry red. The monster had sharp teeth and long pointed ears, and long pointed nails. It even had torn pants on, proving it had some sort of human senses left.
Jotaro even noticed it had scars under its chest. It was most likely from when the thing was still human. The boy gulped, then awkwardly smiled. The creature then slowly squatted down to Jotaro's height and stared at him.
It then pointed at itself. "Nori... aki..." the monster said.
"Y-Your name is Noriaki? That's a nice name. I'm Jotaro." Jotaro said. The monster then pointed at him, it's long and sharp nail barely hovering over his chest.
"Jota... ro..." Noriaki said. Jotaro nodded, then the monster smiled, revealing its large and pointed teeth. "JoJo... You JoJo..." Jotaro could tell the monster was having a tough time communicating, but it was getting the point across.
"Yeah, you can call me that," Jotaro said. Noriaki nodded and smiled. "Now, I have to take you back to the lab-" Jotaro was suddenly cut off by a loud growl from the monster.
"No... don't wanna... go back..." Noriaki said.
"You don't wanna go back? Why?"
"Not... nice... Mean to me..." Noriaki whimpered again, then let out a small sob. Jotaro understood Noriaki easily.
"I can... I can let you live with me. You just have to make sure others aren't suspicious of me, okay?" Jotaro offered. At that, Noriaki smiles and hugs Jotaro.
"Friend...!!"

After a few hours of sneaking around, the two get back to Jotaro's cozy house on the outskirts of the town. When the two got in, Jotaro started setting up a fire in his fireplace. Noriaki watched curiously. Once Jotaro was done setting up the fire, he looked at Noriaki, then at the cut he made on accident. He sighs, then leads the beast to the bathroom. Noriaki sat on the toilet seat, watching Jotaro do his work of prepping bandages.
"Okay, this might sting a bit." Jotaro warned, then started cleaning Noriaki's wound. After a few minutes, it was successfully cleaned and patched up. Though, Noriaki was creepily staring at Jotaro the entire time. Once the final bandage was taped on, Noriaki then bumped his own head against Jotaro's as a sign of appreciation.
"Oh. You're welcome?"
"Thank... you..." There was a moment of silence, then, "Can I... take off pants...?" Noriaki mumbles, pointing to his own torn, dirty, and clearly too-tight pants.
"Yeah. Actually, I can run a bath for you. The bandages are water resistant so we won't need to take them off." Jotaro said, already starting the bath. As he was doing that, Noriaki took off his pants and then covered his genitalia with his hands.
Soon, the bath was full and Noriaki cautiously stepped in. The creature visibly relaxed at the warm water. As Noriaki was getting used to the water, Jotaro prepared everything needed to wash the monster.

It took two hours to clean the monster. The poor thing was covered in dirt and he and his hair was a mess. Jotaro even noticed how the red skin of Noriaki's body was more vibrant, and his hair was more fluffy and also more vibrant.
"Thank... you... Feel... cleaner..." Noriaki said, looking at himself in the mirror. He had on a pair of Jotaro's most stretchiest and loosest shorts, and they somehow fit perfectly.
"No problem. Now, do you wanna go take a nap? You look tired." Jotaro asked. Noriaki nodded, then was led to Jotaro's bed. The monster then laid down and curled up into a ball, Jotaro tucking him in. The black-haired hunter smiled, then pet Noriaki on the head till he fell asleep, softly snoring.
Surprisingly, Jotaro could get used to this, and he knew he wasn't gonna regret it.