Cherry Baby

Jotaro let out a nervous sigh. About three months ago, he adopted a baby that couldn't be taken care of by his parents. Everything was set. The baby had a room, food, toys, and everything else a five month old baby would need.
Then, there was a knock at the door. Jotaro instantly ran to the door to see the boy.
"Good afternoon, Mr. Kujo! The woman said, then handed Jotaro a baby carrier. "Here he is! Have fun!" The woman then left, and Jotaro shut the door. The black-haired man removed the redhead baby from the carrier, being careful not to wake him. Jotaro looked at the baby carrier, noticing a tag on the carrier. It said; My name is Noriaki Kakyoin! Thank you for adopting me!
Jotaro smiled at the cute note, then went to go sit on the couch, holding Kakyoin close. Eventually, Jotaro happily drifted off to sleep.

When Jotaro woke up, he heard crying, and then fully woke up. He looked at his chest and saw baby Kakyoin latched onto his chest, crying loudly. Jotaro quickly took Kakyoin in his arms.
"Shh... you're probably hungry, aren't you?" Jotaro whispered, making his way to the kitchen to get a bottle for the baby. When he finished making the bottle, he gave it to Kakyoin, who happily accepted it. The cherry-haired baby quickly stopped crying and sucked on the bottle. Jotaro smiled, holding Kakyoin in his arms.
Soon, the bottle was empty. Jotaro tossed it in the sink, he was going to clean it later. Jotaro then held Kakyoin over his shoulder and patted his back while heading to his room. He had a feeling Kakyoin was going to want to sleep or play with his toys. When Jotaro arrived in Kakyoin's room, he set the baby down by his toys and sat next to him.
Kakyoin instantly took notice of the large frog plush and crawled over to it, stumbling a little on the way. Jotaro smiled, helping Kakyoin by bringing the frog closer to him. But, the second Kakyoin laid on top of the frog, he passed out. Jotaro smiled, then picked up Kakyoin and put him into his crib, then put the frog in with him. Jotaro leaned down and kissed the baby's forehead, then turned off the lights and left the room.
Jotaro smiled, then was off to tell his family the good news.