Frogs

After a few months of dating Kakyoin, Jotaro quickly picked up on something; Kakyoin loved frogs. Besides the boy's cherry obsession, frogs were one of his favorite things. So, eventually, Jotaro offered to go frog hunting, and Kakyoin said yes.

It was about 1:00 in the morning. Kakyoin, Polnareff, and Jotaro were messing around outside. Jotaro and Polnareff were sticking close to the fire pit, while Kakyoin was out looking for frogs.
"Your boyfriend's crazy." Polnareff said, watching Kakyoin run around, most likely chasing down frogs he spotted.
"What can I say, he likes frogs." Jotaro said. After about thirty minutes, Kakyoin returned. He had a large bucket, most likely filled with frogs, and a few Luna moths in his hair.
"How many frogs did you catch, hun?" Jotaro asked, looking at his boyfriend.
"About 100 or so frogs and two male Luna moths!" Kakyoin said, then held out his hand and let one of the moths climb onto it. Once the moth was on Kakyoin's hand, he went over to Polnareff and placed the moth on his hair.
"AHH! Kakyoin, why would you do that?!" Polnareff screamed, running around and trying to get the moth off without hurting it. Kakyoin laughed, then grabbed the other moth and placed it on the brim of Jotaro's hat.
"What kind of moth is it again?" Jotaro asked.
"A Luna moth! Isn't it pretty?" Kakyoin said, then squatted down to be level with his bucket of frogs. Jotaro nodded, then carefully removed his hat so the moth wouldn't get onto his hair. Then, he heard a loud thud, and saw Kakyoin dumping out the frogs from his bucket.
"Hold on, there's a really big frog in here somewhere!" Kakyoin looked around, then grabbed a frog a bit bigger than his own hand.
"That is a big frog." Jotaro said. However, once Kakyoin lifted the frog up, it screamed.
"PFFT...!" Kakyoin then let go of the frog and started dying laughing. Just hearing Kakyoin's laugh made Jotaro laugh. Soon, Polnareff returned with messy hair and no moth in sight.
"I hate you." Polnareff said, glaring at Kakyoin, who just smiled.

Soon, everyone went home. Kakyoin was spending the night at Jotaro's, so they were in his room. However, once Kakyoin got in, he changed into his pajamas and fell asleep in Jotaro's futon. Jotaro smiled, then changed and cuddled next to Kakyoin.
"G'night, Kak. I love you..." Jotaro said, then tenderly kissed his boyfriend's forehead.