Summer Rain

Kakyoin sighed as he walked through the crowded streets. Gods of all kinds were gathered together just to chat and hang out, and Kakyoin was just trying to do his work. He was the only human in the world of Gods.
He was the only human due to him being found alone and abandoned and saved by an elder God as a baby. He was then taken in by the mysterious person for a short amount of time. The God's name was never mentioned to the baby redhead, so he never knew who his savior was.
Though, that was besides the point, there was a new God coming into town. He was apparently rumored to be Sir Jonathan's great grandson, Jotaro. The tiny human waved away the thought, then continued walking along. As the redhead walked, he walked with his head down, not paying attention. Suddenly, he bumped into a large figure.
"Ow-!!" Kakyoin held his now slightly bruised nose. He looked up at the figure, fear instinctively taking over him. "Sir Jonathan!! I'm so sorry, I should've watched where I was walking." Kakyoin bowed forward in respect.
"Oh, Kakyoin, there's no need to be so apologetic!! It was just an accident-" Though, as Jonathan was speaking, he was rudely cut off by a deep voice Kakyoin didn't recognize.
"Is this the human you were talking about?" The voice said. Kakyoin slowly looked up to be met with someone's chest. He visibly flushed, then looked up further to see the person's face. He had short black hair and icy blue eyes that looked like they could kill you if they tried. This must be Jotaro...
"Yes, Jotaro!! This is Noriaki Kakyoin. Kakyoin, this is Jotaro Kujo-" Jonathan was then cut off yet again. His eyes widened in shock. "I just remembered I have a meeting to attend!! You two have fun, don't kill each other!!" And just like that, Jonathan was gone.
Kakyoin gulped, staring at Jotaro, who's gaze has softened a bit. The tall man was inspecting Kakyoin, taking in his features. Kakyoin just stayed still, tense as the young God studied him.
"How tall are you?" Jotaro asked.
"I-I'm 5'7, sir..." Kakyoin said, smiling awkwardly. Jotaro just looked at him.
"You can drop the 'sir', I don't like when people do that. Just call me Jotaro, 'kay?"
"Alright... May I ask, how tall are you?"
"Umm," Jotaro scratched the back of his head thoughtfully. "Last time I checked, I was about 7'5..." This earned a surprised gasp from Kakyoin.
"Th-That's really tall!! What the fuck?!" Kakyoin said, laughing slightly. Jotaro just smirked.

Over time, the two became inseparable. They were almost always seen together. Some people even started to speculate that they had a relationship together. Though, they weren't entirely wrong. Kakyoin was starting to develop a crush on the tall God. Though, the redhead would've been denying that fact if he and Jotaro weren't cuddled up together at that exact moment.
The black-haired God was securely cuddled up to Kakyoin, holding him close. Jotaro was still asleep, while Kakyoin had just woken up. The redhead was laying on his back, then shifted to his side so he could bury his face in Jotaro's chest. This caused Jotaro to adjust his grip on Kakyoin's slender form, pulling him a bit closer.
"Mmm... Warm..." Kakyoin mumbled, curling into a fetal position to get comfortable. As he was attempting to fall back asleep, Jotaro was just starting to wake up. Kakyoin groaned silently, then closed his eyes, leading Jotaro to believe he was still asleep.
The redhead human felt the comfortable bed shift as Jotaro sat up, then felt something on his forehead not too long after. Did he just kiss me?! Kakyoin felt his face get hotter. The Jotaro Kujo had just kissed him!!
"I'll let you sleep for a bit more." Jotaro said, then ruffled Kakyoin's hair gently. Kakyoin then felt the bed shift again as Jotaro got out and left the room. Once Jotaro left, Kakyoin sat up quickly and held his head. He ran his fingers through his hair and then got up, starting to pace around the room.
"What do I do?? Is it bad that Jotaro likes me back?! Does he even like me back?" Kakyoin continued to pace and speak his panicked thoughts aloud. He didn't even hear the door to the bedroom creak open over his own voice.
"Oi, Kakyoin," Jotaro started, clearly spooking Kakyoin. "What're you doing?"
"D-Do you like me?? Is that why you kissed me??" Kakyoin asked. Jotaro visibly stiffened, knowing he was caught red-handed.
"Yeah, is that a problem?" Jotaro answered. Kakyoin just gulped, then went up to Jotaro.
"I just wish you would've told me earlier, dumbass!! I like you too!!" Kakyoin yelled, punching Jotaro in the forearm. Though, instead of Jotaro being hurt, Kakyoin wailed in pain. He forgot that Jotaro was a god and was barely affected by human hits.
"Hey, calm down. No need to get so riled up." Jotaro said, then took Kakyoin's hurt hand and gently kissed it. This caused the redhead to blush furiously.
"Does this mean we're dating?"
"Only if you want to."
"I... I would like that." Kakyoin smiled shyly, then pulled Jotaro's face down to his own. He then gave the tall God a kiss to the lips. Kakyoin didn't know what he was getting himself into, but he knew he wouldn't regret it one bit.

~

Hello!! This is just a small A/N for funny purposes. I decided to compare Kak and Joot's height from the story and it's kinda scary so here it is

 I decided to compare Kak and Joot's height from the story and it's kinda scary so here it is