My Type

NOTE: This is a story from one of my other oneshots that I discontinued. I'm only posting it because it's something to post :)

~

The gang was hanging out in the living room of the Joestar residence. It was a year after the fight with DIO, and everyone miraculously survived. So, they were throwing a very belated party to show how thankful they were to survive. Avdol, Holly, and Joseph were in the kitchen cooking food, while Polnareff, Jotaro, and Kakyoin were talking in the living room.
"So, Kakyoin, do you have any sort of type?" Polnareff smiled.
"What do you mean?" Kakyoin looked at Polnareff, concerned.
"Y'know, like a type of woman!"
"I'm not interested in women. I like men."
"Oh," Polnareff hesitated a bit, then continued. "Then what about your favorite type of man?"
"Umm," Kakyoin put a finger on his chin, then when he got the chance to, stole a glance at his crush; Jotaro. "Strong and muscular. Big chest too, like built-in pillows."
"Okaay... what about you, Jotaro?!" Polnareff pointed to Jotaro.
"Hmm," Jotaro secretly glanced at Kakyoin to get an idea of the type of body. "I prefer slimmer and stronger men." Polnareff nodded, trying to hide the fact he picked up on the two boy's interactions. This just confirmed that the two had crushes on each other.
"I'm going to go see what the others are cooking! Bye!" Polnareff said abruptly, swiftly getting up and making his way to the kitchen without saying another word. It was now just Kakyoin and Jotaro.
"A man with 'built-in pillows', huh?" Jotaro questioned, which made Kakyoin laugh.
"I like to sleep!" Kakyoin giggled. But soon, the laughter died down. The two then slowly made eye contact and smiled.

About twenty minutes past and Polnareff was sent to go get Kakyoin and Jotaro. The Frenchman wandered back to the living room, only to find an odd sight. Jotaro was furiously making out with Kakyoin, and they weren't stopping for nothing.
"Umm." Polnareff grabbed the attention of the two boys.
"Polnareff!" Kakyoin said in surprise, peering out from behind Jotaro.
"Yeah, yeah. Dinners ready. Just come when your done with... whatever you were doing." Polnareff turned on his heel and walked off.
Thankfully, none of this was mentioned at dinner.