Fangs

Warning! Mention of gore! Please skip if uncomfortable!!

Jotaro walked home from school, worried. Today was the fifth day in a row that Kakyoin didn't show up to school. Usually, Kakyoin would've called Jotaro if he was sick, but that never happened. Jotaro even tried to call Kakyoin, but no one answered. So, Jotaro was going to go over to Kakyoin's house.
Jotaro knocked on the door of the Kakyoin residence, but no one answered. He knocked again. Still no one. Then, he heard something.
"Go away, Jotaro." It was Kakyoin.
"No, I'm worried for you!" Jotaro yelled, then used his Star Platinum to pick the lock of the door. Once he got in, he still had to use his stand to see, as all the lights were off.
"Jotaro! Don't you dare turn the lights on!" Kakyoin said, almost in a begging tone. Jotaro turned around to see Kakyoin, curled up on the couch and looking at him with glowing red eyes.
"Oh... you're hungry?" Jotaro approached the vampire teen and sat next to him. "You can suck my blood."
"No, I might kill you! This is the longest I've gone without blood." Kakyoin said.
"So? I'm not gonna let you starve. I know you can't really die, but I know it changed your mood."
"No! Just bring me a cat or something!" Kakyoin said angrily. Jotaro nodded, then left.

After a longer time than needed, Jotaro returned with Kakyoin's food.
"What did you get me?"
"An opossum." Jotaro then held out a large opossum with his Star Platinum and gave it to Kakyoin, who gladly accepted it. Once the opossum was in Kakyoin's hands, he instantly bit into it and started tearing it apart. Jotaro looked away as Kakyoin ate its guts out.
"Jeez, you really were hungry." Jotaro laughed.
"Is not my fault. It's hard to find food around here." Kakyoin said, taking a bite of another opossum organ. Soon, the only thing that was left was the skin and bones.
"Do you need anything else?" Jotaro asked the vampire.
"No, but thank you for bringing me food." Kakyoin smilies, his fangs tinted red with blood. Jotaro smiled back, but he found the fangs of Kakyoin's to be kind of cute. Then, he left. Though, something struck his mind as he was walking home.
Have I fallen in love with a vampire?!