Anniversary

Kakyoin and Jotaro had been dating for a few month now, and their 4-month-anniversary was approaching. So, they obviously set up a date. Well, Jotaro did. He wanted to surprise Kakyoin.

On the day of the anniversary, Jotaro was waiting for Kakyoin. He chose a nice spot atop a hill with flowers for miles on end. Soon, Kakyoin arrived, and he looked stunning as always.
"Woah... this spot is so beautiful..." Kakyoin muttered, sitting next to his boyfriend.
"I... brought you something." Jotaro said, then handed Kakyoin a box of cherries. At the sight of the red fruit, Kakyoin's eyes lit up in excitement. The redhead instantly took the box and opened it, then started eating the cherries.
"Oh, Jotaro! Someone taught me a new trick to do with cherries. Wanna see?"
"Sure, show me." Kakyoin smiled, then took a cherry with another attached to the stem. He then put them in his mouth. After about a minute, Kakyoin pulled out the stem with both seeds still attached.
"Pretty cool, right?!" Kakyoin said.
"Mmm... I still like your cherry-licking trick better." Jotaro smiles, then kisses Kakyoin, who smiles as well.
"Hold on, I'll be right back." Kakyoin says, then runs into the field of flowers.

After about twenty minutes, Kakyoin came back with something in his hands.
"Look! I made us flower crowns!" Kakyoin said, putting one on his own head. Then, he sat down, took off his boyfriend's hat, then replaced with the flower crown.
"You look so pretty, Joot!" Kakyoin smiled.
"You're still prettier." Jotaro said, then pulled Kakyoin into a kiss.
"Hehe... I love you, Jotaro!"
"I love you too, Kak."