The Bad and the Good

Kakyoin grunted and rubbed his eyes, a rude awakening coming over him. It was pitch black in the room he was in, only illuminated slightly by a red glow from Jotaro's alarm clock. Kakyoin smiled, remembering that he was now physically at a sleep over with his crush. Though, he frowned when he realized what time it was. It was 4:00 in the morning!
Kakyoin sighed, trying to get back to sleep. Though, he just couldn't seem to. Something was bothering him. The redhead then sat up, easily startled by an unfamiliar weight on his stomach. He quickly looked down, summoning Hierophant's tendrils just in case of danger. Though, it wasn't danger.
It was Jotaro. The boy had his head resting on Kakyoin's tummy. From what Kakyoin could feel and see, the ebony-haired teen was securely wrapped around him, and he had been... crying? Kakyoin unconsciously moved his hand to Jotaro's cheek, checking to make sure he wasn't seeing anything. As his thumb grazed over his cheek, he felt half-dried tears on them.
He was crying... Kakyoin was about to wake Jotaro up, when he felt another presence near. He turned around to see the faint bluish-purple glow of Star Platinum. The stand was clearly in distress, like its user. It had tears brimming in its eyes, clearly trying to hold them back.
Kakyoin sighed, then reached out and cupped Star's face in his hand. The large stand flinched, then calmed down after a moment of getting used to the touch.
"Shhh, it's okay... There's no need to be upset." Kakyoin murmured softly, trying his best to calm down his friend's tired and upset soul. Star let out a small yet sad "ora" and floated towards Kakyoin. Once the stand got close enough, it pressed its forehead against Kakyoin's, still trying not to cry. Kakyoin sighed.
"You can cry, it's okay. You can let it out." At those words, tears started to quickly flow from Star's galaxy-like eyes. The stand shakily held Kakyoin close, seemingly not wanting to part. Kakyoin sighed, then ran his finger's through Star's unbelievably soft and silky hair, doing his best to calm it down and find out what's wrong.
Though, all Star Platinum kept doing was crying in distress, holding Kakyoin close. However, after a few minutes, Star started to will away. Slowly, the stand receded back to its user, who was waking up. Once Star disappeared, Jotaro fully woke up.
"Hey, Jotaro." Kakyoin said, looking down at Jotaro, who was still resting on his belly.
"Nori!!" Jotaro yelled, shooting up and holding Kakyoin close. "You... you're okay..."
"Of course I am, dumb-dumb!" Kakyoin teased, attempting to lighten the mood up a bit. Though, it didn't really work all that good.
"I... I had a bad dream... You died, DIO came back and you died. I couldn't save you... I couldn't..." Jotaro sobbed, tears coming out of his eyes. Kakyoin sighed, then held Jotaro close. He then started to rub his back soothingly.
"Shh, I'm fine, Jotaro. I'm not dead. DIO's the one that's dead... I'm alive and well..." Kakyoin reassured, unconsciously giving Jotaro a kiss on the forehead. They both then froze up, realizing what just happened. Before Kakyoin had time to apologize for his stupid behavior, Jotaro nuzzled his tear-stained face against Kakyoin's, then gently kissed the redhead's cheek. Jotaro then buried his head into the crook of Kakyoin's neck.
"Love you, Kakyoin... Love you so much..." Jotaro sleepily mumbled.
"I love you too, Jotaro..."
"No, I love you more..."
"Love you most..."
"Love you to the moon and back, Nori..." Jotaro said. Kakyoin just smiled, not being able to think of a rebuttal. He then just laid back down, Jotaro following behind.
The big teen then held Kakyoin close and cuddled him like a stuffed animal. A minute passed, then Jotaro's soft snores filled the room. Kakyoin was just starting to fall asleep, nuzzled close to Jotaro. After only a fleeting moment, the redhead slipped into the dreamscape.
That night, they both dreamed of being together, married and living their best life with no worries.