Comfortable

CW: Minor NSFW

~

If there was one thing that Jotaro remembered like the back of his hand for all 18 years he's been alive, was the one thing his mother had told him when he was about 10 years old. It was the action of consent. His mom had told him that no means no. So if they don't wanna do it, then they don't want to. That one piece of information stuck to Jotaro like glue and it never left him, and he was glad it didn't.
This leads Jotaro to here. He was now in a relationship with a redhead transfer from his school. They started off as friends, but they soon came to realize that they had feelings for each other. So, since they were about four months into their relationship, they wanted to "advance" with it.
Jotaro had shyly invited his boyfriend, Kakyoin, over. They both knew what they wanted to do. So, as of now, the two lovebirds were in Jotaro's bedroom on the bed. Jotaro's shirt was off and he was undoing his pants. He noticed that Kakyoin was going slow with the buttons on his uniform, he was basically still fully clothed.
Eventually, Kakyoin's forest green uniform came off, revealing a white button-up underneath. Jotaro then flung his pants aside and was now in his boxers, patiently waiting for Kakyoin to undo the rest of his uniform.
"O-Oi, Kakyoin. I can help you take it off...?" Jotaro asked. Kakyoin shook his head and started unbuttoning the undershirt. Though, when his chest was about to show, he stopped.
"I... I'm sorry, Jotaro. I don't wanna do this." Kakyoin mumbled, now worried that Jotaro would be mad at him or try to force him to do it even if he outwardly refused to.
"Okay, that's fine. Do you wanna cuddle and watch a movie instead?" Jotaro asked, going to retrieve his clothes. Kakyoin smiled, then buttoned his shirt back up.
"That sounds good! What movie?"
"Umm... Whatever you wanna watch is fine."
"Maybe a Studio Ghibli film? Those were always my favorite when I was a kid... Maybe Spirited Away?" Kakyoin suggested.
"Sounds good. Also, I have a question."
"Huh? What is it?"
"C-Can I call you by your first name?"
"I was wondering when you'd ask me that, it was awkward when you just called me by my last name." Kakyoin smiled and ruffled Jotaro's hair as he put on his two belts. The two were soon redressed and ready to watch the movie.

The two were already about halfway through the film when Kakyoin fell asleep, closely cuddled up to Jotaro. The redhead had his cheek smushed up against Jotaro's shoulder, who was still watching the movie. The ebony-hairs teen was okay with Kakyoin cuddled up to him like this, but something quickly changed that.
Jotaro felt something wet dribble into his neck. He glanced at Kakyoin and noticed something. The redhead was drooling.
"EW, Nori!! You're drooling on me!!" Jotaro said, laughing slightly. This caused Kakyoin to snort slightly and wake up. Once the redhead got a grasp of the situation, he started laughing and wiping the drool away.
"Sorry, sorry." Kakyoin said, still laughing slightly. Jotaro smiled and then rubbed his boyfriend's hair, causing a happy sigh to be released from Kakyoin. Eventually, Kakyoin was lulled back to sleep, leaving Jotaro to think alone.
He was thinking of doing anything and everything he could to make Kakyoin comfortable. Damn... I love this man so much. Jotaro smiled, then gave Kakyoin a smooch on the forehead.
"I'm so glad I met you, Nori."