Well it's understandable, he is so close to breaking his curse.

All of them start to walk behind Niklaus, while Kol waits for something.

"Well? Why are you not moving?" I ask with a small giggle.

The others turn to look at us.

"Run along now peasant." I tap Kol's head.

"Well anything for our Queen." He says with an overly posh accent and I giggle.

We catch up to the rest of the Mikaelsons who are looking amused, expect Niklaus, who is looking like a child waiting to go to the candy-store.

-

I look around me and nibble my bottom lip.

I lay my head on top of Kol's head while we look the witch doing her stuff.

"Hey Kol?" I ask.

"Yes darling?"

"If I don't die - Ow - Can you buy me more ice cream?" I rub my head where Kol whacked me and look on the forest floor.

A pair of soft hands cup my cheeks and I look at Elijah straight in the eyes.

"You will survive. And after this we will get you ice cream." Elijah reassures me and I smile.

"Yeah. You can't die on me now that I actually start to like you." Rebekah jokes and I giggle with a smile.

"There that smile is." Finn chuckles next to us.

Elijah strokes my cheeks couple of times and then drops his hands and steps away from Kol.

All of us turn to look at the witch who has the people for the ritual.

I tap Kol on the shoulder and he drops me to the ground.

I slowly walk towards Niklaus and the other people, while the witch makes a big fire.

"Shall we begin?" Niklaus asks the witch, who nods.

I look at Niklaus with a small smile. He will finally be free from his curse.

-

The body of Jules drops down on the floor.

He killed the vampire and now it was only up to me.

Niklaus smirks and goes to the witch... Maddox? Maybe?

After Maddox does his witch stuff, Niklaus turns to me with a gentle smile.

Awe look at those dimples. How can someone look so cute and handsome at the same time.

"Elena?" Niklaus asks with, now a smirk, and waves his hand in front of my face.

I shake my head and blink coming from my daydream. "Yeah?" I ask.

"It's time Love." He offers his hand.

I grab it and glance at the other Mikaelsons.

Finn, Kol and Rebekah smiles at me. I send them a smile back and turn to Elijah.

Elijah's brows are furrowed and he looks worried.

When he notices me looking at him, he smiles, but it's a very small smile.

Niklaus leads me closer to the altar, in front of the big fire, and he goes behind me.

Maddox gives him a nod and Niklaus gently takes a hold of my waist and pulls me to his chest.

Goddammit hormones.

"Thank you Love." He whispers in my ear.

I blush, but nod. I'm dying and here I am blushing to a psychopath soon-to-be hybrid.