Diana II in Luna Nova

Some days have passed since the training of the girls in Luna Nova had finished, the girls were without the restrictions of magic and weight, being able to use freely all that magic that they acquired during the training they went through. It was clear the change that the 3 months of training gave, they had a much greater strength than before and were already powerful witches well before they started training, which only intensified even more. All this training would make the time in Luna Nova go until only by the diploma, since they were already powerful witches, they already had a very considerable knowledge in the academy.

September 3, 1753, Diana, Maria, Gwendolin and Lorraine began their studies in Luna Nova, that was only the first day and they were soon lined up with other students for the ceremony that marked the beginning of the year. The director was Catherine Tyrrell, who brought some changes to the academy, such as an improvement in the infrastructure, a general renovation of the building, besides being known for being very rigid, since it demanded a lot that the students wear a more formal type of uniform. In addition, the old shower room was put to an end, alleging that students could do things without supervision, moving to a room with showers, at least for lower class students.

- And here we are! To start another year at our witch academy! The year that brought some new students! Students who passed the year! Students who were not approved, but have a second chance! This year was marked by some reforms! I put an end to that bathroom for a shower room only, so the students don't spend so much time there! Remember to keep order, we follow the laws of the magical world, that is, no funny business between you! I hope you students feel at home and study hard to become witches worthy of receiving a witch's degree from the Luna Nova Witch Academy! After this speech, meet the teachers who will accompany you on this journey.

Says Catherine.

Catherine soon presents one teacher for another and after they all present themselves saying what they were going to teach, she begins to say each of the rules of the academy, which did not change much compared to the previous century, only with the huge change that this time lesbian relationships were expressly punished and passive to expulsion, sexual relations could even yield a call from the council to arrest the student who did this. Things weren't easy even in Luna Nova, which was once called a lesbian paradise. After the rules are said, the students are released, they soon go around the halls talking to each other, a little about their teammates too. Diana, Maria and Gwendolin ended up in the red team, already Lorraine ended up in the green team with Alice Hawk and Heather Tyrrell.

- Me, Maria and Gwen on the same team... How wonderful, I was lucky, I'm on the same team as you...

Diana says until she stops talking.

- Yes, we were lucky, that was close Diana, don't open that big mouth! It could end up in trouble for our side.

Says Maria.

- Well we are roommates and teammates, what a bad luck for me to have to be alone fair with these two.

Says Gwendolin.

- What about me? I don't know any of my roommates...

Says Lorraine until one of the girls puts her hand on her shoulder.

- You must be my colleague, my name is Alice Hawk.

Says Alice.

- I am Lorraine Morris, the pleasure is all mine.

Says Lorraine.

- That's our colleague Heather there, she's very reserved in hers, a bit even angry I'd say, she's the director's daughter. So be careful about anything you say or do around her.