Louise Du Nord past

Belle Du Nord born in 1871, granddaughter of Martha Du Nord who was great-granddaughter of Maria Du Nord and Diana II, Victoria always told her granddaughter about the stories of the deceased great-grandmothers that she felt so fond of, that she passed the stories to Belle too, the girl was always enchanted by the stories and the fertility stone, but she was not interested in girls, One day in 1891 she was traveling somewhere and a strong wind broke her broom and she fell in a forest all hurt, but was helped by a boy who lived near the forest in a cabin, he took care of Belle's injuries and she stayed there for a week talking to the boy who was traveling in Europe and had an accident with her broom, The boy liked to hear Belle's stories, but one day the girl left and kissed the boy who was four years younger, Belle went back to her residence and went on with her life, months later when she was going to town to buy food she met the boy again who was called Helmut Schwarz, He was trying to find a place to stay and Belle offered him her house. It turned out that Belle didn't want to let Helmut leave and always did everything to keep the boy going, until one day he asked Belle to marry him, years later after many attempts Belle became pregnant with her first child, and decided to name her Louise, born on August 10, 1898.

Louise had a very normal childhood and grew up with a lot of love and affection, she was also more disciplined and polite than the other children of her age, she was very intelligent too and knew not only French, German and English but also about 5 different languages, she learned by reading books scattered around the house, she was a great cook too, she learned to cook from everything her great grandmother taught her. She was the youngest of the whole family, and her cousins were 5/6 years older than her, but even so they were playing with her enough to teach her many of the things she knows about magic, since many of her cousins were very talented witches, but definitely something that attracted the little girl the most was to fly on a broomstick, to feel the wind on her face, the freedom of flying through the air like a bird. But all this wonderful and loving childhood ended one day when an event happened that changed French girl life.

August 11, 1908, Louise was playing in the backyard as usual when she sees two armed men heading towards her house, so she runs into the house to hide, when Helmut comes out to check the mailbox he is shot, Louise's father was not dead yet, so she walks back to the residence with her hand on her shoulder since that shot, the little girl saw everything from the window and ran to her mother.

- Mommy! Mommy! They shot Daddy!

Says Louise tearfully.

- What?

Says Belle shocked.

- I saw two guys with guns coming here... They shot daddy...

Louise says until again sounds of gunshots echo outside.

- Helmut! Louise! Get out of sight! Go on, girl! Get in that closet! We'll fix that.

Says Belle, crying.

- Daddy...

Says Louise crying still standing still as Belle took her in her arms.

Belle puts Louise inside one of the closets and there the little girl lies in a fetal position, still crying a lot, while the girl's mother closes that closet and uses a spell to turn it into a metal cabinet to ensure as much protection as possible since one never knows what could happen should those two men arrive on the inside of the house.

Hearing the sounds of gunshots the Du Nord family witches go outside to see what it was, while little Louise was hiding in the closet of the house, all she hears is gunshots and more gunshots coming from outside, the little girl soon notices that there was a phone also inside that closet and starts calling the police, still very scared by the sounds of gunshots.