An unexpected pregnancy

The days went by, in Luna Nova, the girls managed to escape the investigations, after they set up too much upwards regarding Mildred, making it very difficult to investigate regarding the search for Diana. Even because of this the girls wondered how Lorraine and Gwendolin were changing the order of the facts, with only Violet and Alice knowing since Morris told them. Heather was a little suspicious, she knew that there was someone making false memories of what happened and this even saved her skin a little, making it even more annoying for Tyrrell, who didn't want to be helped.

In the fortress of the witch hunters, Julia and Natalie trained during the days, sometimes alternating also between sex and training, but something was strange, McLaren's mood was different, she felt cramps sometimes, she was getting tired often, she was more libidinous, more sensitive when Tyrrell grabbed her breasts, it was all very strange for McLaren, who was beginning to show symptoms of an apparent pregnancy.

In Terre Sapphique, Nora and Maria were also exhibiting the same behavior as Julia McLaren, which was starting to make the girls feel strange, especially Diana, who was worried about Du Nord, she thought it was something else, so much so that she kept trying to find potions or anything else that would help with the symptoms.

Victoria, who had a little more knowledge, was finding it strange that none of the girls involved in the orgy about the fertility stone, which she took, were having the same symptoms as Maria and Nora, not even she herself was feeling these things, she was more normal than ever.

During this time Gabriela examined Wendolin's memories a lot and managed to seal them, preventing Benson from having any more headaches, but she would end up forgetting moments that happened before the accident, and Gwendolin's help was needed for this, since the younger girl had very similar and compatible memories.

November 20, 1753, In Terre Sapphique, the day was dawning again, as usual Diana and Mary were sleeping together, but they were not waking up together, as Du Nord who had woken up first and soon she went running to the bathroom of the house and started vomiting, this causes Cavendish to wake up worried.

- Love!

Diana says.

- Hmmm... Diana...

Says Maria, groaning with nausea.

- Are you okay?

Diana says, going to Maria.

- It's not coming! I'm puking!

Says Maria nauseated.

- Do you need help? I'll hold your hair...

Diana says.

Maria just agrees and Diana goes to the bathroom to help her girlfriend who felt several nauseous and vomiting, Du Nord's hair was a little longer and needed to be held back at these times, because of even these constant nausea, Cavendish decides it would be better to take her girlfriend to a hospital and see what was happening to her, even more about all those constant mood swings. Diana just went for breakfast and then took Maria to the city hospital, there was also Nora who was taken by Wendolin who was also very worried.

Far from there in the fortress of the witch hunters, Julia was constantly vomiting, they barely managed to train and Mildred Berger was about to arrive at the fortress to see if the girls made any progress which made them even more desperate, but McLaren couldn't seem to get any effort in.

- Julia, please try... This way Mildred won't forgive us...

Says Natalie in despair.

- I'm fucking trying, but I can't! You don't get it! I make a fucking effort and I'm already like this... Is it because of what happened when Victoria was still in the group? Was I the chosen one?