Sarah's scar

In the room where Ryouko, Diana, Sarah, Claire and Jill, they were talking to each other about Campbell's past, at least what Kagari knew about those days, until Diana decides to ask about how the English girl got that scar on her face, in that the girl with green hair takes a crystal ball and puts it in the middle of the table.

- I think this is a story you need to see more than hear.

Says Sarah.

- That day... It was the first time we met.

Says Ryouko.

Ryouko and Sarah soon cast a spell over the crystal ball, making a vision of their past appear, where the girls could clearly see everything that happened in those days.

*Flashback*

October 11, 1643, Sarah was leaving the Campbell family hut as usual, the girl was 11 years old and already had a good reputation, known even in the surroundings for the incredible skill she had, even more so because the little Campbell could easily beat everything that was witch even at her age.

Little Sarah goes to the bar where the witch fights used to take place and on that specific day it was very crowded, with several witches and drunks betting on a mysterious girl with short hair and pulled eyes.

- Little Campbell is here!

Says one of the drunks.

- What is happening here?

Says Sarah confused.

The drunks and witches open the way for Sarah to pass, in this Campbell notes that there was a fight going on, it was Ryouko who was fighting one of the strongest witches there, managing to deviate easily from all the blows almost without moving, which surprised everyone, she seemed more like she was floating on the ground. Until Kagari faces the English woman who was looking at everything and just extends her arm, causing the witch who was going over her to hit her arm and in this she just throws this same witch out with her arm around her neck, followed by a spell that when caught was strong enough to leave her unconscious.

- Who's next?

Says Ryouko.

- I will fight against you.

Says Sarah.

Sarah was slowly passing through the corridors, this while listening to everyone making guesses of how that fight would end, which of the two would be the winner of that fight, the bets were on fire, Ryouko even left that bar when he began to feel the strength of the girl, which makes Campbell stop there and wait a little Kagari.

- Why did you leave?

Says Sarah confused.

- You very powerful. Do not fight inside. Destroy everything. Fight out here

Says Ryouko with difficulty to speak in English.

Sarah just turned, following Ryouko to a more open field, which was very close to the village. The people who were betting even went along with them and some curious wanting only to watch the fight, even the owner of the bar went out, taking some benches so that some people feel and he profits from it with "privileged places", that was being practically the event of the year in that village, they were all calling for acquaintances to see that fight.

Sarah and Ryouko arrive at the scene of the fight, the two face each other for a while, people started betting between them. Campbell is known for being the strongest in the village, for being unbeatable, with until then 36 consecutive victories since it started fighting at the age of 9. Kagari had a reputation for being mysterious, but had rumors that in nearby villages the Japanese was already known there as the mysterious witch with ruby eyes and pull.