The World Magic Battle Tournament

The months were passing by in Luna Nova, the girls' last year was ending, but this was not the biggest concern of the girls at the academy, since they already knew everything. Their focus was on training enough for the World Magic Battle Tournament that was to come, an event that attracts witches from all over the world to fight each other and define who is the most powerful in the world or the future supreme leader of the magic world.

Witches from all over the world were dedicating the last days and months in training, to become the champions of this tournament that would gather some of the most powerful witches in the world.

Diana, Sarah, Jill and Claire dedicated many of those days to training, although the Cavendish Campbell couple already had the fertility stone that after a long time gathering the relics of the nine witches, but the Scot still wanted to make sure that thing really worked and that's why she wanted to participate in the tournament so that she could talk to the organizers of the tournament who were two of the nine witches.

As the months passed, the girls who studied at the London Magic Academy and in Luna Nova had graduated and were already considered trained witches. Diana and Sarah got the highest grades at the academy, although they only stayed for one year studying there.

The tournament registrations were made in the witch academies themselves or in buildings where witches connected to the council worked, they signed a term on a paper which on the day of the tournament the competitors were transported to another place.

This place only Harriet and Freya knew where it was, being a part of the sanctuary of Lilith, so that the competitors would not run away from there, so until they signed this term. Besides also containing a spell that made everyone could understand the language of the other, since they were witches of

18 June 1648, The day of the tournament arrives, witches from all over the world are transported to the tournament area, there were in total 668 witches from all continents, 421 were European, 52 were African, 99 were Asian and another 96 were from the Americas that until then were still in the first centuries of European colonization, but still had many competitors who were of European origin and signed as from the Americas for living there. They were all gathered in a huge open field and grass, until Harriet and Freya appeared.

- Witches from all over the world! I am Harriet and this is Freya! Welcome to the 9th World Magic Battle Tournament! Only sixteen of you will leave here for the final phase of this tournament and do nothing wrong! You are not on earth, if you run away here you will end up in the immensity of nothingness! Don't try to face us and kill us too, we are over 1000 years old, you won't want to go out in the hand with such experienced witches.

Says Harriet.

Harriet and Freya then begin to present the main rules of World Magic Battle Tournament. The first phase is on the first day when it is a draw that will separate all the competitors in 16 different rooms, in each of these 16 rooms they will go through qualifiers that involve battles drawn between the witches of that room until there is only one left, the only one that is left to advance to the finals. The witches that were eliminated are transported back from where they came from, while the finalists stay there. The finals happen two days later so that the competitors rest after the qualifiers and return to the day of the fight invigorated. In the finals the competitors are drawn on time and so are defined the fights between them, that same day there are eight fights between them. The next day there are four fights, then the semifinals in which the winners advance to the grand final and the defeated go to the dispute for third place.

In the qualifiers it works in a way in which the fighters go to the arenas, fight each other, who is eliminated is out of the dispute and is disqualified, the one that won has to wait because they are arriving challengers which they will try to eliminate. This is done until there are only witches left from the arenas which are eight in each of the rooms. These eight are drawn to compete with each other and the winner ends up qualified for the tournament.