Elisabeth trans transformation

The fertility stone was finally set up by the girls at the Cavendish family residence, this time they were on a huge step towards becoming mothers, so much so that Hilda and Bianca were the ones who decided to become first. During this time Diana also took the opportunity to ask Bianca and Hilda for some help in setting up cameras, since that would be part of what they would do when they would study Elisabeth and Anne in the act of their reproduction in the name of science, in this case the cameras would be in a reduced size to be able to see everything on a microscopic scale and follow how the fertilization would be done. The McLaren Williams couple, on the other hand, decided to prepare for something bigger; they were finally ready to perform the great ritual of completing Elisabeth's transition.

Margareth didn't change at all during those days, she remained as evil as before, but she hid a lot from Farnese who was worried about the girl's negative energy, no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't remove that evilness, even if she showed some more advanced spells, and when Ford didn't go on her own to discover some spell techniques to improve and create her own that she would use later on, the brunette only used that place to practically study something that would make her plans feasible, so much so that she wrote everything down in a book she made, where it was magically sealed so that no one, not even the immortal could open it, thus keeping the purest secrecy about that thing.

August 1, 1916, it was a usual morning in Dublin in Ireland, residence of the McLaren family, where Elisabeth and Anne were waking up from another normal day, the two felt the sun rays hitting their faces, soon they get up, the couple that was sleeping completely naked, go to the bathroom where they go to take a shower, but during that moment of them bathing their naked bodies, Williams decides to grab McLaren's member, which makes her feel a slight erection little by little.

- Hmmm... Anne... So soon like this?

Says Elisabeth.

- Do you know that today is your last moment with this thing? I just want to enjoy it before you are complete...

Anne says she was masturbating Elisabeth's member.

- Hmmm... Anne... Okay, use your divine hands on me... Put it inside me, and I'll put it inside you one last time, I'll make quite a grab today, just to make up for the last use of this thing.

Says Elisabeth kissing the back of Anne's neck.

Elisabeth and Anne then start grabbing each other in their bath, the two stay for a long time in that act, making the most of it, so much so that they get out of the shower with Williams still embedded in the member of the McLaren that is taking her holding by the legs to the bed, where they do it right there. After this amorous act they go back to the bathroom where this time they take a shower and get out of there hugging and holding each other, the two get out of there with their bodies already dry with towels and go get some clothes, but they weren't that complex clothes, since they were going to a ritual that would involve getting naked at that moment, so the redhead puts on a simple dress with nothing underneath, Anne also wears the same. The two then go down to the dining room, where the maids were leaving the small breakfast banquet.

- Hmmm... That's very good Glinda.

Says Elisabeth.

- Yes, you are getting better and better.

Says Anne.

- Ah all for my ladies, I imagine you must be having a very special day today.

Glinda says.

- Today is the day Elisabeth will be Elisabeth and there will be no one to monitor what's between her legs and no one to call her by her other name! Today is Glinda! Today is the day our lady is going to be a real woman... Although she already is, but now she's going to be completely one! She's going to complete the mission she started!