Diana Cavendish

October 28, 1629, in the port of Dublin in Ireland, an important Scottish merchant named Jack Cavendish was on a business trip there, but little did he know the blond who was being watched by a little redheaded girl with her small 1 meter and 38 centimeters tall, she watched with a certain admiration as if she was used to seeing the beautiful tall blond with 1 meter and 72 centimeters, He had long and beautiful curly hair of yellowish tones with wicks that alternated between light and dark tones, after all she was really used to see Jack Cavendish, the beautiful Irish knew that she would have to take courage to act and she really did and went to talk to the Scottish still with a certain fear.

- It's wing...

Says Isabel blushing and looking the other way

- Oh, hello, all good girl?

Says Jack with his arms crossed.

- Yes, yes, it's just... You know, I see you a lot around here; I wanted to know more about you, meet you...

Says Isabel still half blushed.

- Well, I'll trust you since you seem to be a good person and since you are also a very cute witch.

Says Jack.

- Ahhhh! I love it? And how do you know I'm a witch?

Says Isabel hiding her face with shame.

- I know your family name, it's in some books about my family's past, it seems that you are the so famous McLaren witches; from the portrait you show in the book, you haven't changed anything over the years.

Says Jack.

- (I was already intending to talk to this girl after reading that book, it seems that she is also interested in getting to know me too, according to the book the witches of the McLaren family are one of the most powerful in the world, I tried with Benson, they refused me, I tried with England also refused me, well let's see now what will happen when trying with a McLaren and from what it seems I am already with high chances and also like redheaded witches).

- I never thought that a human and even more a man would want to talk to a witch, you seem to know witches a lot.

Says Isabel trying to speak with more confidence.

- I'm a Cavendish, it's quite normal to know about witches, I'm on a mission to find someone so that I can relive the magic that has been for almost 2 centuries without appearing among the Cavendish.

Says Jack.

- (So relive the magic in me handsome, I would do with the greatest pleasure to carry the girl who will relive the magic in her family, well I found this blonde hair familiar, but the books and pictures said that the Cavendish have green hair, how could they have got a yellowish hue in their hair?)

- So today is your lucky day handsome you will be able to have the pleasure to know me better, but get smart because I'm a girl who loves attention, so I think it's better to talk to me a lot, even if it's by cards.

Says Isabel winking at Jack.

- That's fine by me, but it's just... Girl I work traveling a lot by ship, how can I send letters to...

Says Jack before Isabel interrupts him by pulling a strand of hair from Cavendish.

- That's all I need here.

Says Isabel with her hair in hand.

- That hurt a little girl, calm down.

Says Jack passing his hand behind his head.