The cruel Julia McLaren part 1

The last of the four fortresses finally arrived, was that of Julia McLaren, who was known for her extreme cruelty and without even a little pity, the redhead had the most difficult fortress to invade, which had security witches of the highest level, most of them armed with muskets, besides being very well trained for all kinds of situations, which would make it even more difficult for Gwendolin and Diana.

The two were flying along the way, slowly approaching the location, both Gwendolin and Diana talked to each other about how they would invade the hunting witch's hiding place, they were even very relaxed, however Saoirse warned them that they should be careful after all it was the cruelest of the group.

- Just to remember here... I'm the one who goes through the front door distracting the security guards and Julia McLaren. Is that right?

Says Diana.

- Yes, I'm going through prison, trying to find Wendolin and free the witches who were captured by this damn.

Says Gwendolin.

- So go there Gwen, good luck.

Says Diana patting Benson's bottom.

- Go take it in your ass Diana! I'm not Maria for you to be beating on my bottom.

Says Gwendolin.

- Oh, I forgot I'm not Lorraine, if I were her you'd love it heheh.

Diana says until Gwendolin shows her the middle finger.

Then Gwendolin separates himself from Diana by going a different way that was more discreet, while Cavendish went by a way that delivered more of her position. Little by little time passed, Julia's fortress was already more visible. McLaren was also able to observe the witch's presence getting closer and closer, which soon made some of the security guards come to the redhead's room.

- Mestra Julia, should we attack? Saoirse was detected in our surroundings!

Says one of the security guards.

- What are you waiting for, call what you can as witches, knock this damn thing down from the air.

Says Julia.

Julia soon tries to call all the hunters using the crystal ball, to warn of the Saoirse invasion, without knowing that they were more than a masquerade in action. The security guards agree with her head and soon run to the room where they had others, calling them to work, the security guards pick up muskets and brooms, they run to the outside with the intention of intercepting Diana in the air. Some of them also go in rooms where they had cannons so that the possible invasion of Cavendish would be even more complicated.

It didn't take long before the cannonballs started to be fired, Diana dodged easily, as well as the witches armed with muskets appeared, they were going closer and closer to the Cavendish, which started to counter attack before they got close enough so that the range of the firearms could cause some damage. The green-haired girl knew it perfectly well, so much so that she could knock down each one of the witches, even though the security guards were elite, they still couldn't keep up with the speed with which the blue-eyed girl was casting magic.

- (These witches don't give up for anything at all... I hope that damn Julia won't be like that, worse that they're armed with muskets... I'm in great danger with that)

Meanwhile in the middle of the forest that she had on that island, Gwendolin was flying in a very discreet way, even managing to mask the magical presence in order not to be detected, because of that, she had to fly at a lower speed. But little by little she got closer to the witch hunter's castle. Back to Diana, the security guards were swept by Cavendish with an extreme ease, every time she approached, even some security guards tried to shoot when they were closer, but the magic barrier defended the girl with green hair.