Returning from the invasion

After four successful invasions, some of which were difficult and others very easy, Maria was the first to arrive since she was alone and also had the highest speed on broomsticks. As soon as she arrived she was resting waiting for the others to arrive, the next to arrive was Gabriela who was carrying Martha Jordan in her arms, as soon as she arrived Maria was a little strange the presence of one of the huntress. Morris explains in a very delicate way all the situation and soon after takes her to the room, where the blonde would stay until she wakes up after a fight.

Diana and Gwendolin were the ones who arrived soon after, they were well wounded, as soon as they landed, Maria ran after her girlfriend and seeing that she was a little bit hurt even, which filled Du Nord with concern, she soon makes a point of helping both girls to enter the hiding place carrying them on her shoulders. Taking them both to the kitchen, where they both take a glass of water and a healing potion.

- Diana... Gwen... What happened to you? Weren't hunter witches supposed to be easy to defeat? Natalie couldn't even hurt me, she barely hit me... So how did you guys get ugly? You're not weak at all, you're even on the same level as me, that's pretty weird.

Says Maria.

- It's a long love story... Better wait for Saoirse to arrive... She needs to know something and you also need to know something about her...

Says Diana.

- Whatever it is I swear I will break the face of the damned hunter witch who left her like this... At least you guys made it through the mission... Right?

Says Maria.

- Yes... We just couldn't demolish the witch hunter's castle... She was very powerful, me and Gwen almost died fighting her, my love... For a minute I thought it would be my last minute of life... She's extremely cruel too...

Says Diana.

- Cruel boot on that... Luckily Wendy wasn't stuck with it... Because if it wasn't going to be horrible... The conditions they were in were inhuman... They had dead witches... It was horrible... They barely ate, they suffered a lot... That huntress is very cruel... But something happened, that we will only tell as soon as Saoirse arrives.

Says Gwendolin.

A few minutes later who arrives is Saoirse herself with Lorraine, they took a little longer due to the fact that Victoria was having sex with Esther, as soon as they arrive, both Diana and Gwendolin were already fully recovered and cured of the last invasion, as soon as the masquerade arrives she is received by Diana and Gwendolin who already faced with an expression of distrust.

- So how was it?

Says Saoirse.

Then they all told Saoirse about how the invasion of each one was, until Gabriela took the masquerade to the room where she showed that she had freed Martha by getting the slave necklace off her, but the girl kept sleeping, since the effect of the slave necklace still took time to totally free the witch.

- (Martha... She was being enslaved all the time... Julia, why are you so cruel... I always suspected it, but I never had the courage to take the necklace off Martha... I was afraid of what could happen... I'm sorry Martha...)

After showing about Martha, the time came when Gwendolin and Diana had to tell about their invasion, which soon opened all the curiosity around all the girls, even more Maria, who wanted to know detail by detail.

- Well... Let's go... Are you ready Gwen?

Says Diana.

- I am...

Says Gwendolin snorting.

Soon Diana and Gwendolin explained in detail by detail how they had invaded Julia McLaren's base, how they had suffered a lot of battle against her. Until Diana opened her mouth and talked about the revelation that the hunter told her before trying to kill her.