The 1764 French GP disaster

As soon as Caroline arrived in Terre Sapphique, she could have a day in a way she always wanted to have, with the freedom to walk outside, make friends, play with other people, meet the other mothers, it was all a paradise for little Carol, the 10 year old girl already had an idea of who she would want as the best mother, She didn't want for anything in the world to go back to Lesbiland, knowing that there she would suffer again at the hands of Julia, but she also knew that if she didn't go back she would end up making more people suffer, feeling responsible and guilty for this kind of thing.

Maria that day went to the French GP to qualify, where she got another pole position in her brilliant career, the next day it would be the race, everything was leading to another victory for Du Nord who was getting closer and closer to winning the hex-championship, getting closer to Sarah Campbell's record.

At Lesbiland castle no one missed Caroline and Beth, at most Heather paid a visit to the little girl's room at Julia's request to see if she hadn't run away, running into Veronica and Dana who were disguised as the two, the Tyrrell just walked straight past, looked at them both and left, which was a bit of luck for their side.

August 12, 1764, the day of the French GP arrives, that day Mary was sleeping elsewhere, preparing for the race, while Diana and the children were sleeping in Terre Sapphique, Caroline was also there. The day dawns the sun's rays hit the room where little Carol was sleeping and she is soon also awakened by Beth.

- Come on Carol, wake up.

Beth says.

- Hmmm... Just a little more... I don't want to go back to Lesbiland...

Says Carol grumbling.

- Please don't make Veronica and Dana suffer the consequences of our actions... We have a long road ahead of us.

Beth says.

Caroline gets up grumbling, she didn't want to have to go back, but she had to. After getting up, she goes to the kitchen where Victoria has prepared pancakes with maple syrup for Carol, as well as for the other nine daughters of Diana and Mary and little Hope, who were all eating together for the last time before saying goodbye to the little girl.

Sarah didn't let her eyes off Caroline, as if in awe of the girl's beauty, who had double colored hair, red on top, blonde at the ends, and red and purple eyes that were even more enchanting to Cavendish, who had never seen a girl so different, something exotic and beautiful at the same time.

After breakfast, Caroline and Beth said goodbye to each of the women, Carol even hugged Sarah, who blushed immediately, besides being a real gay panic statue. After this hug she kissed the little Cavendish girl's cheek, who blushed like a tomato. Right after that Caroline hugged Victoria and Esther.

- Mama Victoria... Mama Esther... Goodbye...

Says Caroline.

Caroline waves to everyone, gets on the broom with Beth and goes towards Lesbiland, after all it wasn't goodbye, she would go back there someday, she would be able to depending on the situation and as Julia didn't care much for her daughter, things would be much easier. After a long time they arrive in Lesbiland, enter the castle, where they pass normally on the way to Carol's room, when they enter there they find Veronica and Dana already awake and little Dana was having fun with some of Carol's toys.

- It wasn't so bad, we didn't have any problems here, Dana actually loved being able to play with her toys Carol, she never had toys like this in her life...

Veronica says.

- Do you want to keep them?

Says Caroline.