Run Caroline! Run!

Four years have passed since then, the frequency of Caroline's visits in Terre Sapphique has increased, and the girl has gained a greater control over magic. Julia made a point of keeping her in her room, and every year Victoria's visits decreased from every three months to four, then five, then six months. During these years, thanks to the hidden visits, Caroline managed to train a lot about magic, to the point of being able to fly alone on a broomstick, and even to control her own magic to the point of not hurting herself, making incredible progress.

Julia spoiled the little girl she had named Scarlet a lot, giving her a free pass to bully all the people in the castle at will, she could call people whatever she wanted, she could even have someone executed and her mother McLaren would let her. Besides the training, the little 9 year old girl was an extremely powerful witch, since she was very young she was used to wear special robes that made the use of magic more difficult and heavier, these restrictions made the girl an extremely powerful and angry witch year after year as well. Julia gradually increased the amount of weight and magical restriction she had on little Scarlet's clothes, as well as training her in every way possible. Also the fact that some of the witches who were often sentenced to death gave all their magic to Scarlet, making the girl even more and more powerful.

Emma became the ignored daughter, just like Julia, the little girl started to stay in her room, being taken care of by Beth, she practically became the sister that Caroline made more friends with and due to the upbringing, she ended up becoming a very loving and kind person, she also treated Carol as a sister, once in a while she received some visit or other from Heather, since this mother felt a little bad with the way her mother Julia just discarded her daughter.

Mary with her definite stop in broom races continued to go on with life as usual taking care of her nine daughters, getting closer to them, as well as having more fun with Du Nord around Terre Sapphique, since she also taught very well how to control a broom in the air, besides being an excellent trainer and teacher of magic.

In that time it was 14 years since Wendolin had her memory erased, Lorraine and Gabriela, together they managed to make based on Gwendolin's memories a way to recover Wendy's memories completely, since they had at least 14 years of memories, enough to recover all the corrupted memories from the moment Julia ended up lobotomizing the girl, She spoke slowly and also couldn't communicate very well, no matter how hard the Morris' tried to treat her, it was an almost irreversible problem, which would only be reverted with the recovery of her old memories and it would be a gradual thing.

Terre Sapphique had a stagnation in growth, even more so because the laws against lesbian witches were less strict, the population slowly started to decrease, some of the older citizens had the desire to go back to their homeland, which was completely understandable, and the maximum peak of people was about 2034 inhabitants, but it only reached this number, besides the place being very peaceful and much of that past regarding war and weapons was forgotten by a good part of the city that only wanted to live together in peace.

In Lesbiland on the other hand, the city was growing and growing, Julia was keen to attract more and more witches, besides the fact that the first generation was already 14 years old, this same generation was mostly witches who were trained from childhood to be the elite witches of the city's army. The so-called Golden Star. The city had 2441 inhabitants by then.

Things were going very well with Caroline visiting the girls in Terre Sapphique, what she didn't expect was the information from some spies from Lesbiland, who collected enough information to draw the attention of Julia who, although she didn't care much about the situation, just wanted a reason to mistreat little McLaren even more.

October 20, 1768, was a day like any other in Lesbiland, the three queens had sex in the bath room, Scarlet was trained by one of the kingdom's trusted witches, and Caroline and Emma were stuck in the bedroom while Beth was left to look after the girls. Until in the bathing room, the three queens' relationship is interrupted by a visit from a messenger.