Caroline's visit

Five years have passed since then, some things happen in the meantime, Maria is consecrated as a great champion, with huge chances to be the candidate to break the record of the greatest number of titles in the World Broom Racing Championship, until then the holder of this record is Sarah Campbell with eight achievements, Du Nord was with five titles and achieving all the achievements from 1759 to 1763, in the meantime also switched to compete in Collins Brooms in 1761 and 1762, then she received a fatter contract with an offer of 1 million pounds to compete in the Scuderia Carlucci, which the redhead insisted on entering, thus giving a world title to the team and it was only a matter of time before the redhead would win her sixth world title, So far this season the Flying Scottish girl already won 4 out of 12 races, everything was going perfectly for her to win another title, with 36 points she was leading the championship with a gap to the second placed Yennifer Von Tripp who was with 23 points.

Julia had Scarlet McLaren on September 21, 1759, she goes about taking care of the girl with more affection than Caroline right away, without wasting any time she uses another fertility stone that was on hand, this time she tested it on Heather around 1761, when she felt she was up for another pregnancy in case Scarlet was a failure to magic, but when she used it on Heather, the one who got pregnant that time was Heather herself, which angered Julia a bit, she wanted to get pregnant with another one. Emma Tyrrell McLaren was born on March 21, 1762, the youngest of the children to be born in the house.

Since her fifth birthday, almost everything was a reason for the older McLaren to beat the girl, and the bad mother was smart enough to only beat the girl after Victoria came to visit. At least during the few visits of the other mother she could have fun and even learn a little bit of magic, being able to better control all that power without getting hurt, little by little Victoria was able to teach the girl. What worried her a lot was the fact that Scarlet received a lot of attention and she was already proving to be a prodigy when it came to magic, she was able to unleash every spell with ease, even little Emma was able to make some magic sparks appear.

During this time the laws restricting lesbian witches became much more lenient, little by little the total abolition of the prohibition of lesbian witches came closer, this time reaching the point where in the year 1760 the hunting act was signed, prohibiting any and all forms of hunting lesbian witches, abolishing all registers of slayers, there was no longer a reward for the slayers. With this law Harriet and Freya decided to wait a little longer before taking further action, a few years to see if the witch world would get used to the idea of abolishing the hunt, as well as giving jobs to those witches who had lost their chance, since many were doing it for a living.

Terre Sapphique recovered from the last attack, but this time the city decided not to focus more on preparing for a war, since Mildred would never attack again, which was good, but on the other hand Lesbiland was more focused on increasing their own strength.

Caroline had to wait 3 months for Victoria to come and see her, and the older McLaren didn't want to test her sister's patience, although hers was already at its limit. This was creating a desire with the little girl, a desire to run away or at least go somewhere else, Beth knew this, she tried to do something that would surprise the girl.

August 11, 1764, it was a normal morning like any other in Lesbiland, little Caroline who was 10 years old woke up in her dark and cold room, being touched by Beth.

- Hey Carol... Wake up my girl.

Beth says.

- Hmmm... Let me sleep Beth... There's nothing left for me to do in this hellhole but sleep...

Says Caroline.

- I would say yes, in that place yes, but where we go we may have many things to do.