The quarter finals

The two days of rest fly by, the girls took advantage of this time to concentrate, or to love each other as in the case of the two couples who were there, besides Jessica who once in a while was giving over to one participant or another.

Claire and Jill talked to Harriet and Freya on the same day of the Round of 16, who gave the couple nothing more, nothing less, than a fertility stone, but the version made by the immortal couple was a little different, and could be used by anyone, but it is very rare to be achieved, since only the two could produce for having a huge expenditure of magic.

The quarter finals arrived at the World Magic Battle Tournament, with four battles that would define the four witches who would pass the finals.

First fight: Sarah Campbell against Mei Kagari.

Second fight: Diana Cavendish against Jessica Harrington.

Third fight: Claire Arnoux against Ryouko Kagari.

Fourth fight: Mako Kagari against Olivia Robbinson.

June 22nd, 1648, the long-awaited day of the quarter finals arrives, Diana and Sarah were as usual sleeping in their room and soon both ended up waking up hearing the sounds of the day starting that Harriet and Freya put to wake up the girls. They were both sleeping naked after a night of love.

- Hmm... Good morning Diana...

Says Sarah rubbing her face.

- Good morning my love, ready for another fight?

Says Diana giving a French kiss to Sarah.

- Look... I'm anxious, but I didn't want to have the chance to face you in the semifinals. Apart from the fact that it seems we have a bigger mission.

Says Sarah.

- Love, if I pass to the semifinals you don't have to worry about not hurting me, show me everything you have, but we won't face each other without taking off the tunics, if the Mako passes to the finals she may end up having the notion of our powers.

Says Diana.

- Good strategy my love

Says Sarah.

- I hope our fight is very intense, although we still have to pass to the semifinals, you will face one of the Mako sisters... Look I have to say they are very cruel, so take care my love, but I think you beat her, I could defeat Reiko even if she didn't faint. How about a bet involving sex? Using that spell we used on our one-year anniversary together.

Says Diana as Sarah rolls her eyes.

After that moment the two of them get up and change, putting on their tunics and getting ready to start the day they are going to fight. After tidying up, they meet all the other fighters on the outside and with this they are all called by Harriet and Freya to meet in the arena. The eight finalists go and get all lined up in the order of combat.

- Well done! We are here to start the quarterfinals! Only four of these eight witches will advance to the semifinals! Sarah Campbell, Mei Kagari, Diana Cavendish, Jessica Harrington, Claire Arnoux, Ryouko Kagari, Mako Kagari and Olivia Robbinson! These are the witches who made it from the round of 16 to the quarterfinals! With this we'll proceed soon and announce here the first fight of the day. The other participants can return to the waiting room.

Says Harriet.

With this announcement from Harriet only Sarah and Mei stayed, while the others returned to the waiting room, so much so that Diana looked back and waved to Campbell wishing good luck to her girlfriend, that she beat Kagari.