Adeleine Du Nord Cavendish

The years went by after all this, Diana was leaving the book more and more detailed about the fertility stone with the studies that were conducted the day Elisabeth was there, leaving well recorded, how it all worked, and also detailing the chromosomal reason why only women are born, since the eggs only produce X chromosomes and with the union of two eggs this results in only girls being formed, since they do not have the presence of a Y chromosome, and also detail about how it forms a kind of channel between the two intimates of the witch who uses the most common method of reproduction, which ends up leaving the two practically stuck together. The book left in an extremely biological and detailed way how all that worked, although there is still a lot of magic involved to make things work in a 100% possible way.

On March 11, 1917, Erika Braunchsbank Windsor was born. After a nine-hour labor by Hilda, the child was born, becoming the first of the generation of Luna Nova girls to be born, still in the middle of the great war that was happening among humans. Another child that was close to being born at this time was the daughter of Elisabeth and Anne, the girl was already quite big inside McLaren's belly, who was eight months pregnant with little Emma.

Diana and Louise took advantage of this time of fear that the war would never end, to make their daughter, so much so that they took the fertility stone and decided that day to put their hands to work, so that the first of the Cavendish family home would be born, but they were not that day in Edinburgh, they took advantage of that time to travel to a place further away from Europe, away from all that war going on. So they traveled to Canada to a Cavendish family country house they had there, where they were spending a few days enjoying

June 13, 1917, Diana and Louise were dawning after a normal day, it was an even somewhat hot summer day, as it was just the two girls, they took advantage of the heat to be completely naked around the house, so much so that they were in the kitchen of the cottage eating a breakfast together and staring at each other with more penetrating glances.

- Baby, I've been thinking, we've been enjoying our nudist paradise so much around here, what do you say we take advantage of it and make our Marie or Adeleine, take advantage of the fact that we're away from the Cavendish mansion and get down to business, I don't think around here there's going to be any magic affecting who gets to be the mother, since we're not in either of our families' homes, so the odds are 50/50, for which one of us is going to be the mother, so what do you think?

Diana says.

- Oh I think it's perfect, we are already naked anyway, so where will our sanctuary of love be?

Says Louise.

- I made one, just follow me, that's where we're going to make our daughter.

Says Diana holding Louise's hand.

Diana takes Louise to a cottage separate from the house, where they walk and look at all that sunny day, the pool beside it, they go there quickly so they won't be seen by any neighbors, although they are far away from any neighbors, that cottage was a bit far away from everything, they arrive at that cottage and soon Cavendish opens the door, the Du Nord is awestruck with that temple of love that was made by his wife. It was a huge room full of pillows everywhere, they would use them to hold each other and make the ritual of love between them, the place was well decorated, with some lamps around which made the lighting a little dark, and the walls were decorated with some cloth bands. The two close the doors together and soon the Scottish girl throws herself on a pile of pillows, calling out to the French girl.

- Come here my love, come fill me with this love we are going to make.

Says Diana calling with her fingers.

- Of course I will. Only first let's get our daughter ready to be made.

Says Louise taking a dagger.