Diana this is your new sister

June 29, 1646, months passed, Diana tried to learn as much as she could about magic, the girl read books tirelessly, Cavendish's knowledge was something impressive, she read most of the books they contained in the family library, but Diana had never tried to perform a spell.

When she arrived at the London Magic Academy Diana started taking the tests, Cavendish was very well received, even more for being very respectful and cordial, the first test was a theoretical test, the blonde found it extremely easy, all the questions she knew the answers and on top of that Diana answered with extreme clarity and detail, because of her above average knowledge Cavendish was the first to finish the written test.

But not only is a witch made of knowledge, she needs to show that she is able to perform the spells, in this Diana had extreme difficulty as well as barely could perform a spell and to make matters worse she suffered the pressure of being in front of other girls who were there, many were laughing at her, One less girl with purple eyes who looked with a certain concern, she knew that the posture and the way Diana spoke the spells was extremely correct, but the other girls did not, after the tests each girl has to wait outside while the director Emma talked with her parents, whether or not her daughter would be admitted to the academy.

It was Diana's turn and she was looking forward to the result, after all even going badly in the practical tests she knew that in the theoretical test she would get the best grade, so director Emma calls Jack to her room.

- Look Mr. Cavendish, your daughter is very intelligent, but we can't admit someone who can't perform even a spell, how she can be a Cavendish and in fact not be more than a mundane.

Says Emma.

- She is no worldly lady, Diana is the daughter of a witch, she just suffers difficulties to perform spells, please let me admit my daughter to this academy, you will be well rewarded for it.

Says Jack.

- I don't want your money Jack Cavendish, we have enough to support us and our witches are very classy, a girl like your daughter will only cause us harm and make us feel ashamed.

Says Emma.

- Apparently I only wasted my time coming here, but know that one day the world will turn around, my daughter will still be a great witch.

Says Jack getting up from his chair.

- (And now how am I going to tell my Diana that she can't be a witch around here? She wanted so much to become a witch and study in a witch academy... And that's the best in Britain).

Director Emma just holds on to the laughter about Diana's father's comment, while Jack leaves the room worried about his daughter's reaction to the result, when he gets to where his daughter was sitting he pretends not to be frustrated while the daughter gets up all excited and jumping.

- So what about Dad? Did I make it?

Says Diana animated and with a glow in her eyes.

- And then daughter... I don't have the best news to tell you... Unfortunately you didn't get accepted by the academy, but don't be sad, I will try another one, I know you are a strong and determined girl, you will succeed.

Says Jack after taking a deep breath.

- I understand father... I'm horrible at magic... I suck at being a witch... You shouldn't waste your time with this nonsense; a witch is no good in this society at all.

Says Diana looking down frustrated.

- Hey! Don't think like that, don't be pessimistic, it was just the first frustration, you have a whole life ahead of you to try to be a witch, just don't give up my good.