Victoria McLaren origins

In Saoirse place, the girls talked a little with Martha about everything that happened, as Jordan also reveals what happened to the hunter witches, including how they were abused by Julia and Natalie, who abused the poor blonde both sexually and sometimes physically. Victoria didn't know so much about it and even makes a point of asking forgiveness for everything that happened, which the older McLaren even gets, because despite the circumstances, she was one of the few people who treated the girl who was enslaved very well.

Victoria is another one who decides to tell about her past, to the point of taking the girls to a more reserved place, where she picks up a crystal ball, with the intention of showing in a very short way what happened in her life, also so that the free time that still remained that afternoon would pass, so the girls would know more about McLaren's intentions, which were not so bad.

Victoria activates the crystal ball, putting it on a table, while the girls are all sitting around on sofas prepared to watch about McLaren's past, the glow of the crystal ball starts to emanate, soon a vision appears, but the redhead gives a frozen one to explain first about something that happened long before that vision.

- In the previous century, the McLaren family didn't have such an honorable past, in reality they were pretty much a son of a bitch to be honest, to the point of causing a real massacre? All this happened in 1648, after losing to Elle Williams in the World Magic Battle Tournament, the McLaren were eliminated right in the qualifiers, which annoyed Greta and Pamela, to the point that they went to Belfast? From there they made the biggest massacre killing all the witches of the Williams family, besides leaving a message saying that the Williams would pay for the defeat... When Elle returned, she came across the whole family dead... What shocked her... Elle didn't know who she was until then, but she swore she would find out and make the guilty ones pay... Until as the years went by, she was rebuilding her family and she found out who the real culprits were, my family... Elle was already very old, but her descendants swore revenge one day... That day ended up coming when I was very young...

Says Victoria.

The girls are impressed with that story and even somewhat shocked, Victoria unfreezes the vision of the crystal ball to show about her past.

*Flashback

April 18, 1740, was an afternoon like any other in the McLaren family residence, the eight-year-old Victoria McLaren was running in her backyard. Daughter of an incestuous relationship between Patrick McLaren and Vivian McLaren, the two brothers ended up having two girls. Patrick was one of only three men to be born into the family in 500 years, because of this until this relationship of the two was well emphasized, Vivian was the eldest daughter. Victoria was the eldest daughter at 7 years old and Julia was the youngest daughter at 2 years old, the two were the only children made in the family until then. But that day was different, so a march could be heard, they were the witches of the Williams family coming near the McLaren residence.

- Annabel! Take the girls away from here!

Says Vivian calling for the maid.

Annabel soon transports herself using magic, she catches both Victoria and Julia, the older McLaren was confused, until she looks at her mother who says goodbye to her the little girl starts crying, until Vivian casts a spell that puts them both to sleep, they had to improvise a quick escape, the two children could not die. It was predicted that this possible revenge of Williams would happen, so Annabel takes the two hidden inside a basket while she leaves by wagon through the roads, passing even beaten by the row of blond witches, armed with muskets and cannons. The maid was very well disguised as a wagon, which made the escape very easy.

Soon after shooting noises could be heard, the Williams were in numerical advantage, there were 35 witches of the Williams family armed to the teeth against only 14 witches of the McLaren family who were not so well armed. There were 22 casualties that day, all the witches and people from the McLaren family and none from the Williams family, at most Vivian was able to injure one of the Williams. Victoria and Julia were taken to an orphanage that was in the neighborhood, the two girls were left at the doors with a note written by Vivian.