Diana Cavendish II origins

After the end of the tournament, both Eleanor and Victoria returned to their homes. McLaren, who was a champion and with a huge amount of money, moved back into the family residence, and also used the money to renovate some rooms in the house that was a little destroyed because of the Williams family witches.

Eleanor returned to the Cavendish family residence and was very well received by Diana and Maria who embraced her and congratulated her on her excellent performance in the tournament, even though she did not become a champion. The eldest even said that she didn't care much for the defeat, since the witch she faced was a lesbian and would do her best to make the world a better place for lesbian witches.

June 27, 1748, Diana Cavendish II, the second Diana of the Cavendish family, she was only 10 years old, but already proved to be a very talented girl, despite being a little naughty, the Scottish girl was like that because of her mother who was sometimes a little rigid and playful with her.

The day was dawning, the sun rays were beating in Diana's room, but the girl kept sleeping as if nothing had happened, until she started hearing knocks on the door followed by some calls from Eleanor "Wake up" "Wake up girl!

- (Shit! I want to sleep! Leave me the fuck alone! What the fuck! Today is just a normal day like any other! Fuck!)

- Diana! Wake up! Now! Go Diana! Don't make me go in there!

Says Eleanor knocking on the door.

- (Fuck you. You may enter! I won't wake up! What an old shit! I have to wake up every day as soon as it dawns just to read books and books! Or get caught up in those crazy trainings! Fuck you, I'm not getting out of that bed for anything).

Diana keeps sleeping trying to ignore Eleanor in what she could, until the girl's mother enters the room and starts poking the girl to get her out of that bed, but again the younger Cavendish kept sleeping.

- Wake up Diana! Let's go!

Says Eleanor.

- Just five more minutes!

Says Diana grumbling as Eleanor snorted in anger.

- Take your five minutes.

Says Eleanor throwing a bucket full of water on top of Cavendish.

- Ahhhh! What the fuck! Mom!

Says Diana grumbling and getting up.

- If you change and go eat your breakfast, don't take too long, I'll be waiting for you in the house library. Maria must also be there... Why aren't you the same as Maria? She's so well-behaved and right.

Says Eleanor turning around and leaving the room.

- Because you are not like Maria, neither are you. Bleh! Old bore from hell!

Whispers Diana showing Eleanor the tongue that was coming out.

- I heard that Diana!

Says Eleanor.

Diana just sits with her arms crossed beating her feet and goes to the table in her room where when she sees what was breakfast she even gets disgusted, reaching the point of turning her face. It was a glass of raw egg, another of milk, a slice of bread, lettuce and ham. Cavendish at first turned her face, but then took a deeper breath and took courage to take the raw egg glass. She almost vomited in disgust.

- (Ahhhh! What the fuck! Because even at breakfast I have to eat it... I hate raw egg... The taste stays for the rest of the day, it's horrible... Just because mom says it's good for the voice, ah good for the voice it's my ass! I can't even talk with that disgusting feeling in my throat).